Pictures Please :)

You're on Page 3 of 12
Go to
  • I see you RSG Very nice, and I don't think you look like you're about to fall over, you look good
  • I'm still getting the little red X in the white box
  • I think it was a linking problem I have uploaded it to here as well if that's ok with you Redsoxgirl.
  • Fine with me thanks, it's hosted on a kodak site and sometimes the links don't work right.

Off for my post work beer, this is where I fall apart every week, but it's difficult to resist
  • This is me. Still with 14lbs to go, but I am feeling more confident with every pound I loose. Just hope I reach it by christmas!

• Nice to see you L00py, you look lovely...a very nice size, good luck with the rest of your journey
  • RedSoxGirl you look great in that picture, definitely not like you're at the end of a race

L00py that's a lovely photo
  • everyones pics look great, loopy you look great too.
    mmm choclate fountain, my boyfriend has one, but we are yet to use it since he got it 4 months ago. good ay. were gonna have a party and invite over some mates next month though, hopefully ill b able to stay away, ill put out healthy food aswell for me to nibble on instead. i feel sorry for him not being able to use it
  • Scary running club person!!!
  • That's a great picutre Helen - the shirt looks good
  • Nice pic Helen.. you do look like you so enjoy running... do you think deep thoughts while you're running, sort of like go into a zone as they say?
  • No, I tend to be wondering just quite how mad I have to be to choose to run up hills on a sunday morning. It doesn't tend to be deep thoughts, just "ouch, that hurts"...
  • :d
  • Here's a few pics of Lew enjoying peeing and laying by the piles of leaves we raked at the weekend...and some of the piles before we dumped them... and there's still more on the trees....HELP!

• OMG so cute....