UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-31-2006, 02:59 PM   #451  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

All the sweets are gone... I'm sure some of these kids have been round twice or more... these kids are like vultures...!
Sarah Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 02:59 PM   #452  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Happy Halloween everyone. I've got the candy ready for all the trick or treaters. It's always busy on my street. There are neighbours down the road that open up their garage and have hot dogs and hot chocolate for everyone. So we have a lot of folk showing up. If I have a chocolate craving the treat size candy helps.
Chris hope Penny's eye gets better.she's had that a while.
I started walking yesterday and will try and increase it each day. Also going to Curves. Every little helps.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:38 PM   #453  

S/C/G: 271/252.5/164

Height: 5'2"

Well I think our trick and treaters have all finished for the evening now, we've got loads and loads left but I'm sure my big kids (hubby is included in that) will enjoy eating them over the next couple of days - I've not had any more and am not planning to.
katie_oxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 04:40 PM   #454  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Hello everyone

Glad your feeling better Helen. Speaking of being poorly I had to stop on the way to work this morning a lady looked as if she had collapsed after being sick hanging out of her car. I dashed over to see if she was ok she hadn't collapsed but didn't look a very good colour. I stayed with her until her friends came to take her home she felt too ill to drive.

We have some choccy from America at work but however we didn't go mad which is unlike us.

I have a bowl full of funsize choccy. I said to my family what is left will be eaten by me laying on my sofa tomorrow whilst watching Fernie and Phillip. Which is a fib as I won't really, as my scales this morning are still nine stone nine lbs and I'd like to get another pound off by the weekend.

I also went to the gym this evening.

Frus the bestman needs a right kick up his arse. The gingerbread men are so cute by the way and very yummy as well no doubt.

I must go and make a cup of tea I am parched.

Michele

SW 14 stone 10lbs
CW 9 stone 9lbs
GW 9 stone
micheleherts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 08:31 PM   #455  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Well I've just walked for an hour and a half with my youngest for candy. I think a wee bit of chocolate won't do me any harm tonight. Lovely Halloween night, definetly a nip in the air.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:36 AM   #456  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Yayyyyy DH is having today off - so we're going Christmas shopping. Like he says, with the way things are going at his work he doesn't know if/when he'll get another day off this side of Christmas.
Sarah Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:53 AM   #457  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Awwww sorry about hubby's work, that sucks.

Helen, hope the cheese settled ok

I'm exhausted but I feel happy. I've just got to bake gingerbreadmen tonight, sort out the cake topper thingie, and then on Friday/Saturday I need to buy 7 long-stem roses for the table centres.

I went to Ikea last night to buy vases for the centerpiece roses. I ended up buying beer glasses - they look like vases and they were loads cheaper! I'd post a pic with my new camera but I don't have the software installed on this computer. I thought I'd be able to just pull the files off, but NO! Anyway.... My new camera is fabby! It BARKS! WOOF!

I'm coming down with a bit of a cold, hopefully I don't infect the gingerbread people! I'm taking vitamin C and eating lots of fruit!

Unfortunately I fell into the chocolate a little bit last night, Ikea will do that to a girl! Oh and the BM has gone! Happy dance! He's gone he's gone he's gone! He's gone! Oh he's gone He's gone! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:58 AM   #458  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

The cheese was OK, and I'm feeling a lot better today. I did go to sleep at 9pm again yesterday though, which helped. I'm really hoping I can run tonight, I feel so lazy because I haven't done any proper exercise this week at all. Also I want to see if my club vest has arrived so I can wear it on Sunday. I don't have to because I've not entered under the club name, but I could if I fancy it.

I obviously had a bit more energy this morning, I've got myself a load of healthy snacks to munch on through the day rather than my normal routine of healthy meals and a trip to the vending machine mid afternoon. I've got some roasted chickpeas, a pomegranate (all pre-prepared so I can just munch on the edible bits), some apples and all sorts of goodies.

I like feeling better
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:22 AM   #459  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

So glad you're better
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:15 AM   #460  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Glad you're feeling better Helen, your snacks sound nice. I quite fancy pomegranate now myself.

Frus, glad to hear you got rid of the BM... happy dancing for you as well.

CG... Heather get loads of candy did she, any junior mints? They really are my downfall, I only ever want the things at this time of year! Hannah went out with friends and came back with some, but I'm not eating it, we had no one, so I still have the choc I bought to give outt, it's all snack size though and I CAN and WILL stay away from it.

Michelle, you really are a kind soul, helping that woman, wonder what was wrong with her, doesn't sound very good.

Sarah, have a wonderful day Christmas shopping, I hope you find loads of bargains

It's raining here this morning, don't think it's supposed to last all day, but I'll wear my new jacket to walk, it's very nice, reversable, choc brown waterproof with a pale pink inside a bit like a terry toweling feel to it, it'll do me a while before I have to dig out the down filled coat for the NE winter months.

Ok, must get ready for curves... have a good one all.
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 07:36 AM   #461  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Good morning everyone

It's my day off I've not really lifted a finger although I have lots I could be getting on with.

Have a lovely day shopping Sarah

I am not sure what was up with that woman Chris either a nasty bug or pregnant I'd say although she didn't say she was. Hope she is ok today though.

What a lovely picture of Frus, Helen and Kykaree and friends you little devils.

The sun is shining here a lovely day for walking actually. I should move myself and get some fresh air.

Michele
micheleherts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:14 AM   #462  

S/C/G: 271/252.5/164

Height: 5'2"

Glad you're feeling better Helen, hopefully it was just a bug that's now passed.

Sarah, hope the shopping goes well, I've picked up a couple of presents while I've been out and about lately but need to seriously start getting things in now.

I've been for a 3 mile walk this morning, was a lovely morning for it and I feel better for doing it. Didn't give in to any more temptation with the halloween chocolates but there are still lots around.
katie_oxo is offline   Reply With Quote