UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-01-2006, 10:53 AM   #1  

Question Mooo! Where are you???!!

Are yo still stuck in a field in your wellies or flip flops, run off with Mikey from BB (I think Veggie said he was at Reading), or...run off with SLAYER!!!!!!!!

Tell us alll.....
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #2  

Definitely ran off with Mikey. She'll be after an OK cover I bet!
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 11:06 AM   #3  

Yeah, probably wearing not much, apart from Mikey that is, the floozie! Just a tango tan and lippie gloss a la Gracie!! Can Moo ***** that good though??
Old 09-09-2006, 05:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 174/148/138

Height: 5' 9"

MOOOOOOOO I'm here

Not stuck in a field but NT **** decided to "break" my BB connection, but I'm back now

Its was hot, it hailed, it rained, it was hot and I got sun burnt. I didn't take my wellies, I ate like a pig - fry ups, steak baguettes, Sunday Dinner, 20 packets of Quavers, umpteen french sticks and put on zero!!!! walked 155,000 steps!!! arghhhhhh.

Watched Wolfmother, Slayer, some of Muse (so Prog Rock I kept thinking Rick Wakeman was going to come on as King Arthur on Ice Skates .. lol), Primal Scream , Ice T & Body Count (surpisingly good), the wonderfully named Send More Parmaedics (Zombiecore). Pearl Jam (disappointed in them, Eddie Vedder was fat), and FEEDER !!!!! yay they were wonderful.

Campsites were still full of pissed up 15 years olds grrrr and I nearly murdered a T*** playing guitar and wailing Oasis tunes at 4am, luckily for him I wasn't sure which tent he was in!

It was an good weekend, my first ever sober festival!!! I have my tickets for next year, but camping is out of the question I've done 19 years in a tent so year 20 will be in a hotel!!!!
Moo :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:34 PM   #5  

A sober festival that is brave!
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 09:20 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 174/148/138

Height: 5' 9"

Veggie - it was a toss up between Vodka and vast quantites of food .... food won
Moo :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 04:08 AM   #7  

Yaay! The Mooster is back!

Glad you had a good time!!