3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/92835-weight-loss.html)

treezuk 09-01-2006 05:30 AM

Weight Loss

I just wondered is 3lb an ok loss for the first week , as i know some people say you lose more in the first week than you do ever again so i just wondered really.

I have also just put on Xenical by the dr so im hoping that will help me along a bit to , but that is a work in progress.

Thanks in advance.

:carrot: Teresa :carrot:

2frustrated 09-01-2006 07:55 AM

3lbs is great :bravo:

Not so sure about the Xenical though - I have enough problems without it :o ;)

treezuk 09-01-2006 10:36 AM

Me too i have IBS but my dr assures me i will be fine on the Xenical. I was concenrned cos i heard it gives you bad stomachs , but as my doctor put it to me ,its not likly to be noticeable or bother you as its a normal accurance lol , so i was like when you put it that way i guess i havent got anything to worry about. :)

veggie 09-01-2006 10:38 AM

Well done Teresa :cp: Of course 3 pound is ok! :D

Sarah Ann 09-01-2006 10:42 AM

3lbs is great! Well done!!!!!

Isn't Xenical the one that gives you the trots if you eat any/too much fat?

2frustrated 09-01-2006 10:42 AM

:yes:

Sarah Ann 09-01-2006 10:53 AM

Ah! Might be a good idea to bulk purchase some Andrex... ;)

treezuk 09-01-2006 11:42 AM

LOL you girls are too funny i was thinking the same thing myself but as i always get the trots anyway i dont think it will make a huge difference to me.

I only have a months supply anyway to see how i get on and if i havent lost 5lbs by the end of the pills i will not get anymore or i guess if they dont work well for me she will not give me them again , ill try anything as long as the weight is coming off.

micheleherts 09-01-2006 11:54 AM

Well done you 3lbs is great

treezuk 09-02-2006 09:31 AM

Thanks michele i am really happy with the loss for this week , i have my offical weight in with my GP next week , lets hope she is as pleased as i am.

veggie 09-03-2006 09:48 AM

Teresa we seem to be the same weight and height but unfortunately :devil: you are much younger than me. :mad: I'll never be thin and 30 but it's still possible for you. ;) :D :cheer:

Heva2015 09-03-2006 10:24 AM

I was on xenical about a year back...not fun! First week not too bad, didn't see what all the fuss was about so started pushing my luck...lets just say that bf wasn't too amused with the nightly orange leakage after a chinese!

Sarah Ann 09-03-2006 12:18 PM

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :barf:

treezuk 09-03-2006 06:07 PM

LOL funny enough i was talking to my auntie about it today and she has been on them she said that she went through a few lots of bed sheets , and my sister said the same thing too , so far ive been on it three days and i dont feel that its that bad , but i know its proberly gonna get worse , but i am not gonna cheat at all cos i really need to lose this weight if it means sacraficing the food i like in order to have a baby then thats what im gonna do ( i say this is theory , lets see if the practice is so easy lol)

Good luck all