UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Who goes?
Imogen 4 28.57%
Richard 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2006, 05:10 AM   #61  

Pete also has come out with my favourite reason for a nomination ever - because Lisa wanted to kill a bee 'and they have little lives, too...' I don't think that can be beaten. I also loved something he said last night about wanting to be like a bird, soaring but you need other birds to fly with you - and the house has no other birds, only cats. He's spot on! I don't know what Pete would have to do to lose this!

Tell you what I enjoyed too - Imogen and Glyn speaking Welsh. Did you notice they had no Welsh word for 'sex' or 'breasts'? Very intriguing to hear which words they only had an English word for.
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 05:15 AM   #62  

Glyn sounded more mature speaking Welsh. I wonder if he speaks it at home? He wasn't so wordy and all over the place as he is with English.

Pete- what would he have to do to lose it? I cannot think. As it is just something he would have to do in the house I don't know. Not even knifing Grace - he would be man of the year!!!! He is absolutely adorable. Very effevescent, always on the go.
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 07:27 AM   #63  

Yes I remember Glyn saying the first week the reason he wasn't so confident was English wasn't his first language, so it was hard for him to get in a word edgeways - I guess by the time he'd figured out what he wanted to say, they'd moved on! He did look entirely different, didn't he, speaking his own language? My best friend is a huge BB fan as well, and she is Welsh - she must think she's died and gone to heaven having housemates speak it! It's one good reason to keep Imogen in longer, unfortunately, as it's interesting watching BB with subtitles! I think Glyn is going to get a long way because he offends no-one and they all treat him like the baby of the house. He's one of those housemates who get into the final 3 or 4 simply because they're fairly inoffensive... It's odd that Sam's around the same age and none of them see her in the same way - they don't make allowances for her only being 19, which is odd.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:51 AM   #64  

I must admit I did not realise Sam was that young - under all that makeup! Did you see her piling it on in the loos when she was with Dimogen and Lea? She then put some on Lea - I would have run out screaming if she did it to me.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:13 AM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatPhoenix
I also loved something he said last night about wanting to be like a bird, soaring but you need other birds to fly with you - and the house has no other birds, only cats. He's spot on! I don't know what Pete would have to do to lose this!
Aww maybe the kit kat winner will be a 'bird' and not a 'cat' that's seems unlikely though. I am looking forward to kit kat day on Friday. Some people think Friday is world cup day but 'tis kit kat day to me.

I'd like a mini task that ends up with Imogen and Glyn only being able to watch an England game.

Grace is dressed as a cow today for the task!
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:08 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggie
Aww maybe the kit kat winner will be a 'bird' and not a 'cat' that's seems unlikely though. I am looking forward to kit kat day on Friday. Some people think Friday is world cup day but 'tis kit kat day to me.

I'd like a mini task that ends up with Imogen and Glyn only being able to watch an England game.

Grace is dressed as a cow today for the task!

How very fitting!!
Old 06-08-2006, 03:07 PM   #67  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

Hehe grace is dressed as a cow! I loved it when Richard said 'Grace your such a cow' when she came out of the diary room!

Glyn is so adorable! Even though he's a bit older than me i still see him as a little brother or something. Bless, he really can't cook either can he. Did anyone see BBLB where they showed how he opened a can of tuna?! It was hillarious! And then he used his hands to get the tuna out, what the heck?!
leah_0600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 05:40 PM   #68  
This one got lazyitis

S/C/G: 236/229/168

Height: 5'4"

Did anyone just see BBBM?

OMG my eyes, they showed Sam in bed doing a bit of self loving, suddenly I find it impossible to see him as a woman. I'm off to peel my eyes now.
O U 8 1 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 06:04 PM   #69  

I just saw that too - OMG - nothing remotely female about that, was there? The way her 'friend' on the phone to Russell gave it away as well, still calling her 'he' - now I just think s/he's a poor confused lad! What got me about that er... sight we just saw was... Sam saw how clear the night vision cameras were in the bedroom because she spent all the night before with Lea watching a monitor! How stupid is she? Or is it some perverse bid to get kept in the house - the first housemate to you know what so openly!
Old 06-08-2006, 06:11 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 229/203/160

ewww! that was just wrong!!!

so it's going to be sam leaving tomorrow don't you think? Can't wait for the new kit kat housemate to go in. are they going to replace george?
yemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 06:23 PM   #71  
This one got lazyitis

Well Lea did say he plays to the cameras, she wasn't wrong was she??

I think he is a bit of a pervert actually, he took as long as possible to get out of the toilet when Richard wanted to have a poo, Lea said he tried to stay in the bathroom while she changed her tampon Grace said he wanted to stay in the bathromm while she was having a poo (not that I believe everything she says lol) and he keeps touching everyone. Glyn's nomination made me laugh when he popped up right next to the camera in his impression of Sam
Old 06-08-2006, 06:25 PM   #72  
This one got lazyitis

There has been no mention of replacing George yet so it doesn't look like that will happen. I reckon it will be Sam, he's favourite with the bookies by a mile.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:19 PM   #73  

I think the producers of BBBM are pathetic for showing that clip of Sam. Don't tell me no one else hasn't done that in the house!
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:46 PM   #74  
This one got lazyitis

Pete's in trouble tonight Playing spin the bottle and he landed on Lea then said he couldn't do it cause it'd be like kissing his mum. Then he said in truth or dare the girl he would sleep with in the house is Aisleyne and now Lea is giving him ****. Nikki's been snogging Lea and now she's onto Pete which is not amusing Lea either I didn't think there was anything in the Pete/Lea relationship but it's looking like Lea thought there was.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:09 AM   #75  

Oh dear! She will be voting Pete out next! Not that anyone else will.

Glyn is quite entertaining! At least he gets on with the task. Compared to the others - his is the hardest. He did not have a clue -"Which one is the oven?" That is a lot harder than sitting at a desk moaning cos it is cold, falling asleep in the security hut, getting splashed by psycho lisa while doing your stint as a lifeguard, or dressing up as a cow (what do I mean dressing up!) mind you they probably could not find a 2 faced b*tch costume for Grace and at least she was able to walk around and still b*tch. Loved the bit about her being worried about Dimogen being perceived outside as being two faced!!!