UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Who goes?
Imogen 4 28.57%
Richard 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2006, 03:47 AM   #151  

Veggie - what is it you like about the poison troll - sorry , Nikki?? She si definately trying to get Ash out. Making sure she has an audience before telling Ash she is scared by her. Yeah right! She is spending too much time with Belch monster Jayne who is really spiteful.

I only hope as nomination time gets near they all turn on Jayne - that would be great, especially after the way she rubbished how Ash felt after she had to nominate.

Ash to stay! Nikki to go. -Can we still nominate Belch monster? Too late I have already voted out Nikki.
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:31 AM   #152  

What's not to like? Taking into account I liked Craig last year. She's the most entertaining one there. I know she is annoying but they all are, at least she is funny with it.

I like Ash and Nikki I'm going to be v upset tomorrow.

I'm hoping they'll kick Jayne out after the eviction.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:33 AM   #153  

I used to be amused by her but she has a rather spiteful viscious streak to her. I just think of being around her 24/7 - eeek!

Anyway, parents the length and breadth of the land will look fondly on their own little princesses and Little Lord Fautleroys (?spelling) and think they are not so bad!!
Old 07-13-2006, 01:40 PM   #154  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

I think, of everyone in there, the only 2 I'd ever want to hang out with in real life are Suzie or Richard. Maybe Pete. Nicky is hilarious to watch but yeah, I think Suzie has said it every time she nominates her, that it might be entertaining to the public but not when you have to live with it.

Why does everyone like Glyn so much? Gawd, talk about boring! And looks really stupid with his hair bleached. Pete actually looks really nice with it even tough I hate the stupid mohawk.

Spiral to go - PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:44 PM   #155  

I want Nikki to get to the last three, and go then. Because I don't care how hard she is to live with - I just have to watch her edited highlights! She is much funnier than any other woman there's ever been in there.

Like Aisleyne, too.

Glyn's reaction to the rat tonight put me right off him.
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:50 AM   #156  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

And if anything will lose Glyn, Spiral or even Mikey votes, it will be Pete's reaction to the rat when he was in the Diary Room. Pete usually keeps his emotions in check so to see him weep for the little disabled rat, well, I just wanted to cuddle and comfort him!

Can you believe Jayne, flat out lying to Ash? Calling her a slag to Nikki and then trying to be all friendly and huggy? It made me want to puke. But now that she has gotten them punished again, I don't think she'll last long.
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:22 AM   #157  

Richard is still my favourite.

So does anyone think more than one will go tonight? I think there will be a twist or something.

i can't wait until next week and they have no cigarettes, booze or nice things to eat!
cherrycupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:21 AM   #158  

I've convinced myself Jayne is going to be kicked out tonight. Cherrycupcake I like Richard too we must be the only ones!
Old 07-14-2006, 10:27 AM   #159  

I missed last nights episode as I was out filling my face with Greek food. Yum!!
had a great time. Got up too late to watch it this morning too and I am out again tonight so cannot watch eviction. If Ash goes I am personally gonna nuke belchmonster Jayne as it will be all her fault. Old cow!
Old 07-14-2006, 10:32 AM   #160  

I was just staring at the pics on the official site doesn't George seem like a loooooooooooooong time ago?
Old 07-14-2006, 11:17 AM   #161  

He's so yesterday...

Oh I hadn't thought there might be a Jayne twist tonight. Somehow think they'll keep her in a bit longer as she's on borrowed time anyway. Richard's turning against her so things are looking good...
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:40 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 174/148/138

Height: 5' 9"

Ding dong ding dong the evil midgets going ... YAY YAY!!!!!!! Yippeeee
Moo :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:34 PM   #163  

I didn't like her so i'm glad but I was shocked she went.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:01 AM   #164  

Apparnelty someone on the forum board said they only let Nikki fans in for the eviction - hence the no booing noise. Does BB think we are thick. If we all loved her no way would she be evicted. Her sister has the same "ickle girly" voice.

When can we evict motor Belch Janye Please??
Old 07-16-2006, 10:15 AM   #165  

What about when she said 'did my mum launch a campaign to get me out?' er, no.
And then she was convinced the public voted her out because she kept saying she wanted to go. Hello...they voted you out cos you are a pain in the behind. If she acts like that in real life, I feel bad for her family and friends.

Thank goodness the dramatics are over.......but i'm sure someone else will be getting on my nerves before long!!