UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 01-02-2006, 05:53 AM   #16  
Queen of Chaos!

Well, got on the scales today and I win the prize for biggest christmas gain!!

6lbs!!!!

Oh well, back to it!!!
mysticvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 06:03 AM   #17  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I got on the scales today and...

Nothing! It's back to my pre-Christmas weight! and
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 09:30 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 184/161/139???

Height: 5' 3"

I think I actually have the biggest gain (not that it's anything to be proud of!)

7lbs!!! In 2 weeks!!!

My tracker is lying at the moment as I'm going to recheck in a couple of days as I can't believe that I've eaten over 21000 calories extra in 14 days!

Anyway, off to walk to Tescos for fruit and veg and wholemeal stuff.
Clareh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 04:49 PM   #19  

Wehey! Official weigh-in day, today and I'm still back down to my pre-xmas weight of 165lb so last Thursday's reading wasn't freakish! So it seems that although I gained 3lb on xmas day/the day after, I'd lost it all again two days later - must have been water retention! The measurements seem to be heading downwards again, as my bust is now 34" some days, 35" others and a month ago, it was 36" some days, 35" others - so I'm content with that.

I'm glad I got straight back on track Boxing Day, running and weighed myself daily most of last week - as it got me back to being *good* faster than if I'd kept my head in the sand (which I was really tempted to do!)

I'm giving myself a rough deadline of by the end of March(ish) to lose this last 10lbs. I'm glad the xmas 3lbs came straight off, because psychologically that was more damaging thinking of it as a *stone* left to go. Somehow *10lbs* seems do-able; a stone seems daunting!

Looking back over last year, though, I'm glad I've come this far and think we should all pat ourselves on the back - however much we've got left to lose, and however much we regained temporarily at xmas - as all of us here are probably better off than, say, this time last year - and that's good!

PhatP x
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:11 AM   #20  

not quite sure what the damage is but i have a feeling it is bad.i will find out tonight when i finally go to slimming world.
summerlou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:59 PM   #21  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I'm back at my pre-christmas weight now too, it seems like there's been a lot of water retention going on, but I'd already decided that today's was the first weight I could count, and I'm glad I waited.

4lb to healthy!
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote