UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 11-22-2005, 08:39 AM   #1  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Default Question for Mazarin - or other bloggers!

Maz, how did you move your blog?

Blogigo has been really hit and miss lately and with this latest hacker problem keeping the whole server off line for a week I've been feeling that it's time for a change - but I don't know how to migrate the whole blog!

I've been thinking of moving to Blogger (where I post comments as Fatslayer), but I've also got a Fatslayer blog set up at Diaryland, so I could use that instead. Is it difficult to move the whole thing, hook line and sinker?

My blog's back online at the moment, but God only knows how long it'll STAY online! I need to jump ship - fast!

Janey

Last edited by Dippy Chip; 11-22-2005 at 02:01 PM.
Dippy Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 06:36 PM   #2  

You could just move to blogspot or diaryland and link back to your old blog...

Ooh and talking of blogs have you seen the new spotlight dieter journal (from Jacobsmommy) on the front page?
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:00 AM   #3  
Pending Email Confirmation

Well blog your reading is what I only started in July, so I set up Diaryland and just copied and pasted entries over. I was very lazy with the blog between July & October so there where not that many entries... it only took about an hour to copy them over one by one!

Previous to that I use Blogger for a few years....

I mainly moved to DL as I can design my own templates and add my own pictures and stuff, I have another DL name and that will be my new diet blog for next year! Watch this space to see the new launch!

I love writing... I could spend hours waffling on!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote