UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 10:24 AM   #31  

Yes I think you are! I have nothing to say I'm in a blah mood that seems to be lasting for days weeks months. Where has this year gone and why haven't I lost any weight?
Old 09-07-2005, 10:32 AM   #32  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Oooh you can join our Scary Skinny Skeleton Halloween Challenge and see the pounds off with the year! The next one on the cards! I'll have to plan a funky party so I can show off in slinky witch dress or something!
Old 09-07-2005, 10:39 AM   #33  

Me? Skinny? Which Halloween are we talking about? 2020?
Old 09-07-2005, 10:48 AM   #34  

I'm nowhere near being a skinny skeleton more of a pumpkin really
Next year though.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:55 PM   #35  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I'm up for the Halloween challenge. My slinky dress target is christmas rather than Halloween though, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself with my thinking
Old 09-07-2005, 04:34 PM   #36  
Gym'll fix it!!

hahaha Frus i've think you've come up with the thread title there I like it and when you're dressed up as a skinny witch make sure to take some pics for us
I'm in a binge mood today just had some sugar puffs just because I fancied them and that was after a chickburger/bun and a whole can of mandarin oranges with vanilla icecream I should go to the mall..hubby needs some new jeans for work and it will get me outta the kitchen I saw an ad for SEVEN jeans on telly the other night Frus..are they the ones you were talking about? they are 39.95 don't know what you pay over there for 'em but it seemed reasonable to me Right..i'm off for a shower
Old 09-08-2005, 12:59 AM   #37  

I've been doing well this week. I have changed my ticker with my real goal weight on it. I was starting to get complacent. My new goal takes me to the outer range of the healthy weight for my height.

I'm loving my new job, and I have more energy for exercise, and my eating is improving as well.

I don't seem to have much time for anything except exercise and work though, boring!!!!!
Old 09-08-2005, 03:48 AM   #38  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Cat, apparently there's 2 seven jeans going on over there. There's "seven for all mankind" which the celebs wear and then theres seven7 jeans, which I think are really just trading on the name! I think seven for all mankinds retail for about $100 which is pricey! But they're over £100 here! That's why I'm waiting till I go to the states again to buy them!

Not a lot happening, a bit bored really! Off to kickboxing tonight!
Old 09-08-2005, 11:26 AM   #39  

Did anyone see 'it's me or the dog' yesterday on channel 4? This woman gave her 6 dogs drinks of tea, ice lollys and biscuits. Surprised they didn't bring in Gillian McKeith.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:48 PM   #40  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

Yay on the new ticker I keep on trying to decide whether to change mine or not (for a reason I did know, but have since forgotten, I was considering aiming a bit lower than 160 - not much though, but a little). I think I've decided that as 160 is a healthy weight for my height I'll leave it for now, also I don't have the courage to make the task any bigger than it is at the moment!

Interesting though, last night I was looking at other bits of the board and I realised something. I used to be so jealous of people who "only" had 30 or 40 pounds to lose, and think that people who started off at that level had it so much easier than those of us with 100lb or so to shift. It was only last night that I realised I'm one of them now! Fantastic!
Old 09-08-2005, 03:04 PM   #41  
Gym'll fix it!!

That must be an incredible feeling YP Congratulations!

Frus..they must be the cheap SEVEN ones then I did'nt hear anything about "for all mankind"

I'm sat here cooling off in my heavy duty hammock and my lycra shorts what a picture eh? I need some grub think i'll grab something before I have a shower..then its off to the mall to return a couple of pairs of jeans I got hubby..the Levi's are too tight in the waist..the wranglers are too big in the bum (he does'nt have one ) and the cheap rustler ones fit him perfect and they WERE ALL THE SAME SIZE
Old 09-08-2005, 03:26 PM   #42  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

Forgot to say earlier, I'm off to Dublin tomorrow (kind of) so I won't be back online til Monday or possibly Tuesday (depending whether I get home from work on Monday and go straight to sleep. It could well be one of those weekends...)

I'm only flying on Saturday morning, but I'm going straight from the gym to work to the rugby to the airport (to sleep for a couple of hours before the flight) to Dublin, then back late on Sunday, home at about 2am then up for work on Monday.

I'm expecting to eat absolute rubbish all weekend, drink lots of alcohol and do no exercise. So if I do better than that it will be a bonus but at least I don't have unreasonably high expectations
Old 09-08-2005, 03:28 PM   #43  

what diets are you all doing?
Old 09-08-2005, 03:51 PM   #44  
Gym'll fix it!!

I'm just trying to watch the Cals/fat gms no specific diet as such.

Have a great time YP i'd love to try a guinness over there its supposed to be excellent
Old 09-08-2005, 04:16 PM   #45  

I love Dublin! been over twice this year, got friends over there and the guiness does taste much better there!

have fun!
Closed Thread