UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 06:56 PM   #61  

Hi Lollybird good to see you posting here as well as ww I didn't see that Observer bit but I did see the womans picture in a tv preview, I did wonder if there would be comments as TV pre/reviewers can be stupid. I don't think sending an email is harsh, I would of if I'd seen it.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:49 AM   #62  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I haven't seen it, or the programme, but it sounds completely unrelated and gratuitous, so why not complain...
Old 08-17-2005, 03:28 AM   #63  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Yeah I would've complained too!

Cat - I work for a company that designs and manufactures products for the disabled. We went to get some arm rest things that we'd made so that we could adjust them.

Had nice kickboxing class last night - forgot to take my sports bra! so was bouncing around what made it worse was the 13 yr old black belt boy who was taking the class! I kept giggling and getting press ups!

Looking forward to weights tonight - don't feel too sore apart from my busted up wrist!
Old 08-17-2005, 05:05 AM   #64  
In over my head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollybird
They wrote that she 'looks as if she regularly consumes enough food to feed a small country for a year'.
Obviously not a very talented writer if s/he has to resort to childish insults.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:11 AM   #65  
flibbertobbergenie!

Well I'm glad you guys agree! Still haven't heard back from them - I wonder if I will? Grrr...
Old 08-17-2005, 12:25 PM   #66  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oh, interesting work Frus and you get to go out AND get paid need any staff ?

Huh, I bought some winegums last week thinking that they'd be better than eating chocolate well..yesterday I worked out that 9 of the measly 's is 140cals!! and i'd have 15!! no wonder i'm not losing any weight
Old 08-17-2005, 01:30 PM   #67  
aka Superwoman!

NO fat in wine gums though....

Going to make some apple banana muffin type thingy that I found on the ladies who lift forum. Sounds yummy and high in protein! WOO!
Old 08-18-2005, 11:37 AM   #68  

I'm not going to fat club can't face it. I may never go back. It hasn't helped me lose any weight at all and I keep sabotaging myself the night before. I might go back to ww online...
Old 08-18-2005, 11:40 AM   #69  
aka Superwoman!

Aww veg! We need to get you a Mr Motivator.. LYCRA anyone?
Old 08-18-2005, 12:30 PM   #70  
flibbertobbergenie!

Hey Veggie, I hated the fat club meetings too. I think you have to be really lucky with your leader to make it work. I love online though (so far...).
Old 08-18-2005, 02:29 PM   #71  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I've not done fat club or WW online, but lycra really works. Just buy some, imagine your arse in it and you'll shed the pounds in fright
Old 08-18-2005, 04:46 PM   #72  
Gym'll fix it!!

Old 08-19-2005, 02:50 AM   #73  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hello!

It's nearly the weekend! thank god!

I got weighed yesterday, see the updated siggy and I am down another 6lbs so a total of 21lbs in about 4 weeks! I've had no chocolate now for nearly 4 weeks! (this has to be my best record!!!, and I am not missing it).... I seem to be so busy going to the gym and stuff I don't have time to eat!

So I am halfway to my first mini goal which I am hoping to reach sometime in October so I think I am on track to do it!

Now for my dilema.... I've been offer a house which I like, well a 1 bed bungalow and I been looking for a new place to live for 4 years. I have seen it and even spoke with the people living next door, the house is perfect for me, although I have seen it from the outside I cannot view the inside till next week. The lady next door let me look in hers so I have an idea!

If I move, it's the other side of town, and being a dog lover, I have a dog who I don't like leaving much, and living near mum and dad now they can take care of him whilst I am at work, he's get a couple of walks a day and granny goes over to play ball! lol

If I move, I lose the dog sitters, If I move I'll have to reduce my hours or days..., there are no shops near this place and I don't drive..... and it's not near the gym I have joined so I'd have to cancel my membership, and there is no gym near by.... if I move there is no where to park a car, and I hope to start driving lessons when I am a little lighter....

Ummmmmmmmmm I cannot decide!!!!

HELP!
Old 08-19-2005, 03:41 AM   #74  
aka Superwoman!

Oh dear Maz! I guess it depends on how much you LOVE the house! Could you start cycling places?

I had a HORRIBLE journey on my Mbike last night, 3 near misses in the space of about 20 mins , then this morning it is P*SSING down. Really really badly! And my waterproof trousers have started to leak, so I have a HUGE wet patch on my bum! And I work in an all male office! Oh the shame!

Yuk yuk yuk!

Had a good kickbox session last night, managed to whoop *** of the evil instructor who everybody hates! I got him right on the nose! HOORAY!

Then is was SOOO hot last night, woke up in the night about 5 times, then it was a thunder storm at 4am that was rattling the doors and windows!

Hope tomorrow is a better day!
Old 08-19-2005, 07:07 AM   #75  
In over my head

I think we had the same thunderstorm here. Our cats dove under the duvet when they heard the thunder!
Closed Thread