UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 10:30 AM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2frustrated
I bought some luvverly new jeans that are tight and not falling off and won't fall down when I run for the bus! I went to GAP! OMG! It's sooo expensive in there! I got a bargain though, my jeans were in the "mid-season" sale and were half price! HOORAAY I got a size 16 (lardy arse! ), their sizes are tiny in there too! I went to Oasis and tried on a skirt in a 12 that fit! What's that all about then!
Oi skinny Size 16 is not lardy. I can only dream of being it.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:45 PM   #17  

gap is expensive....your right...........but too say a size 16 is lardy ..............jeezy peeps woman, i was ecstatic getting into a size16........but nothing can take from the euphoric event of today........sit back and read alllllll about it ..........i decided to measure my chest....yet again..........my boobiedoos have gone from a 44DD to 38B..........ive txtd everyone i know to tell them i have normal boobs now..............its probably a wee bit too much info but i cant help sharing it
Old 04-05-2005, 12:49 PM   #18  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

eh less of the skinny! Veg, you will be in Gap jeans in no time! And Oooh lookit you little miss "normal" boobs! I am still 36D!

I know when I first saw a rib, I had to ring my super skinny mate and say, "I CAN SEE MY RIBS!!!" I told my mum and she said, "you've always had them...." Ah yes, but now I can SEE I have them!

I'd just like to say how much you guys cheer me up! I am sooo bored with all my Uni work, but having a break to post really gets me going again!

Last edited by 2frustrated; 04-05-2005 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:20 PM   #19  

ooooooooh i cant see my ribs yet..........maybe when the boobs go down a bit more
i can feel my ribs now though, now that theyve lost a little of their padding, which is murder when DH gives me a nudge in the night to move over
Old 04-05-2005, 08:14 PM   #20  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

I could see my ribs this time last year, but they've been covered up a bit by some of the lard I put back on... it was nice seeing them too... I'll see them again soon though, am determined

Well done on the downsizing of the boobs Toot... I hope you've bought new bras since the drastic change in size otherwise your tata's will be lost inside the cups!
Old 04-06-2005, 01:56 AM   #21  

oh yes chris i bought a lot of new ones in every colour you can imagine, and it felt great, if anything i think this more than what the scales show each week will keep me going, you dont realise that while yes your losing pounds, your losing inches too, well i never, well not as many as i have, so im off too do my hair and get off to work, another gruelling day for me............and then tomorrow again............i better get some overtime shifts in too pay for all the bras il be buying
Old 04-06-2005, 10:11 AM   #22  

I've had a stinking cold and have eaten too much last few days. Blah!
Old 04-06-2005, 11:46 AM   #23  
aka Superwoman!

Poor veggie scoff some satsumas, they'll get you feeling better again!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:13 PM   #24  
Addicted to potato salad!

Just a few more suggestions for the Marshmallow Fluff! It's GREAT on peanut butter sandwiches, which equates to an American kid's classic, Fluffernutter Sandwiches!! Sooo good...but not very legal on anyone's diet! At least not mine, Sugar Busters. On my diet, the peanut butter would be okay on WW bread, but there's no way I can talk my self into Fluff being legal fare!! But if you're in the mood to cheat and you have Fluff on hand, you'll not be disappointed!! Also, if you really want to cheat, try the Fluff on some graham crackers with some chocolate and make a pseudo S'more! No burnt marshmallows!!

Also, 2Frustrated saw my post in the polls about boobs...don't get me started.

Kris
Old 04-07-2005, 03:51 PM   #25  
aka Superwoman!

Oooohhhh! So that's what fluffernutters are! Sounds..... odd!

I'm aaaalllll alooooooooone.....
Is no-one posting today? I am going to have a big FAT bubble bath and read Vanity Fair... And eat sugar free jelly! MMmmmmmmm mmmm!

Old 04-08-2005, 08:18 AM   #26  

Fluffernutters sounds RUDE I have a busy day planned...umm I have to go to my sisters and put stuff on her new ipod.
Old 04-08-2005, 09:54 AM   #27  
aka Superwoman!

I'm having a very HUNGRY day! Just polished off a M&S chocolate muffin dessert (count on us of course...), but still I want MORE FOOD!

Up in Yorkshire tomorrow! Will be fun! Shopping in York Sat, got mum to promise to take me swimming on Sun, Gym Mon morning and Funeral Tues and back home. I should maybe come back without having put on 6lbs! Like last time!
Old 04-08-2005, 01:51 PM   #28  
Gym'll fix it!!

LOL @ Veggie "fluffernutters sound rude"

I've just lifted mi boobs up to see if I can see mi ribs Naaaahhh! I did'nt even realise that I could'nt anymore must get 'em back

Lovely weekend planned Frus I'm jealous wish I was doing something exciting but I married a miserable old fart that only wants to do stuff with his pals so i've decided to venture out more on my own its only an hour and a half ferry ride to the states so i'm going to start spending the weekends over there I just love road trips so why not
Old 04-09-2005, 01:07 AM   #29  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Just drive south Cat and stop when you hit Surprise I'll put the kettle on luv
Old 04-09-2005, 09:15 AM   #30  

Who's watching the wedding? It's been on for hours already and nothings happened. Ooh are these smilies new?
Closed Thread