UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-29-2005, 09:07 PM   #16  
honourary nutcase

S/C/G: 238/234/196

Height: 5'10"

Default first day. first hurdles over with

well today wasn't too bad. woke up this morning at 7am....I know this is unheard of in my calendar but, it happened. Had two slice brown bread with hummus which was delicious, lunch was my spinach, leek and lentil soup (fantastic for ur innards!) and dinner was steamed salmon with a salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and low fat coleslaw...I did have one lil choc biccie but I think that has been a good day for me so far.

Lets see what tomorow brings on!

Loz x
hugmequick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 12:33 AM   #17  

well done you............i cant avoid the biscuits i have to hand them round at 11, 2 and then 6pm again,
but i only have a couple at 2, and even then its snot choccy ones, i prefer plain ones......or ginger but if its ginger biscuits i admit i HAVE to have more than just a couple
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 05:57 AM   #18  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

Euuuuurgh!!

I've been to Starbucks, nya nya nya na na!

Skinny lemon muffin and Grande Americano, yum yum!!

Did the boxercise session this morning, will hit the mats tonight!!!

Day 2 going OK - but I feel really heavy and bloated, so I may be disappointed!

Saw the last Fit Club, Aldo and Tina made me feel realy fat and really motivated to change it! When they said that Tina was proof that the overweight/obese half the nation could ose weight and get to 'normal' in just 3 months I really wanted to get on that band wagon - so why I started the day at Starbucks I have no idea!!!

Still, May 16th looms and I WILL be succesful!!!!
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 06:16 AM   #19  
Yoyo_Munich

Location: Munich Germany nee Preston nee Manchester nee Leeds

Hello everyone, I disappeared off for a couple of weeks but seen as the challenges keep me going, I'm back.
Well i had a surprise end to my easter challenge and only missed my target by 2 lb in the end .
Seen as I only plan to lose another 5lb. I'm going to give the 'May Challange' a go. To the end. (feeling brave, and after not losing any weight for 4 solid weeks, near enough throught out the whole of the Easter Challenge, I seem to be on a roll and I've lost 4lb in two weeks) Whilst on holiday in Rome????
Maybe its Lots and lots of walking , seafood every night and a little bit of love.

Though it was certainly not perfect. I did miss out on my Easter egg . Why do men not understand that statements like' Thought you wouldn't want one becuase your on a diet' Just make us angry and only chocolate and ice cream makes us feel better again.
So its down-
May challenge
5lbs in 6 weeks

yvonne_germany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 09:48 AM   #20  

Me too - I need something to get me going, I've put back on the two pounds I've so far struggled to lose due to eating too much over Easter, not necessarily chocolate, just too much in general.

I've got my sister coming over from New Zealand on the weekend for a week's stay and then she's going down to see my dad & we're all getting together in the middle of the month for a big family celeb for my dad's 70th. So (making my excuses already!) I don't think it's going to be a great month, BUT I need to make a start and something to motivate me, so I'm going to aim for 8lbs.

I may not be around much over the next week, but I'm with you all in spirit (hopefully not too many spirits with my sis around ).

Take care all
x
MadamDotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 11:52 AM   #21  
Yoyo_Munich

Location: Munich Germany nee Preston nee Manchester nee Leeds

Forgot to mention that I saw the celebrity fit club as well, and like you Stef I was really imrpessed with Aldo and Tina, (running a 10k in under an hour, I was really impressed ). Even Julie Goodyear, who was obviously nearly in tears when she was weighed-In :. I haven't followed one before, but I've been hooked this year. I sympathised everytime one of them stood on the scales, Its shows its just hard work and dedication . If they can do it then I can too. AND MAINTAIN IT,

Both Aldo and Tina had wedding goals which obviously made a difference.

So thats what I have. 5lbs for the start of my holiday (14th May)

I didn't, however manage to any sympathy for Lizzie.
yvonne_germany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 01:25 PM   #22  
honourary nutcase

S/C/G: 238/234/196

Height: 5'10"

Default oh dear

oh dear i've had a bad day. slept till 1pm which is bad enough. woke up and had a packet of crisps. tut tut. went to starbucks and hard a frappacino and had pasta for dinner which isn't too bad but ugh im feeling so blated and heavy too just now. off to norwich tomorrow though to meet the actor for my site.. www.lorengeeting.com
hes fantastic.
speak soon.

lauren
hugmequick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 02:27 PM   #23  

ive had a not baddish day
ate well!! but was on my feet all day and dont my thighs know it, im off work tomorrow so that will be a challenge in itself, i find when im at home and bored i munch
Old 03-31-2005, 09:23 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 216/193.5/130

Right. I'm going for 10 pounds with this one. For me my real goal is 10 May as that is when my next show opens (am dram stuff)
WillowFae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 02:08 PM   #25  

we can do it this time round
no valnetines day no mothers day no BLOODY easter............. why do all these days come right after the new year when everyone is resolving to lose weight!!!!
its a marketing ploy
anyway ive dismounted from my high horse
had not a bad day, didnt stay in the house, so ate exceptionally well today didnt walk much though decided to see where the buses went bought an all day ticket and went sightseeing
Old 03-31-2005, 05:29 PM   #26  

Hi, I have just found out about this site and was wondering if I can join your challenge Please? A little about myself, family from Leeds, but live here in Australia I am fat and know I am an emotional eater, also I drink way too much white wine cos my kids drive me nuts. Hoping I fit the criteria I need some motivation. I quit smoking 3 years ago tomorrow and found THAT easier than quitting eating! HELP!!!!!
shelremi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 06:12 PM   #27  

Shelremi please do join in, you are very welcome.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 08:33 PM   #28  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well I should be up for this challenge cuz it ends on my BD that should be an incentive should'nt it? thats if I can stop eating easter eggs and start working out again I did a stupid thing on Monday I went scouting for cheap easter eggs and I found them! so bought half the shop out did'nt I i've been stuffing my face with them every night since i've still got 5 big bags of those Cadburys "speckled eggs" ( I call them ) and 2 bags of caramel ones left I know the scale is going to register a gain because i've not been working out with being busy at work my new tae-bo tapes arrived today..four of them but i'm too cream crackered to even watch one and i'm working tomorrow and Saturday too so who knows when i'll get around to trying to lift a leg only thing i'm lifting tonight is Stella
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 08:37 PM   #29  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oops forgot to say "Welcome Shelremi" and what the heck i'll go for another 10lbs even though I did'nt get the first 10 off
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 01:54 AM   #30  

hiya shelremi, this is looking like a very good challenge , seems to be a lot more people joining in too..........can only be a good thing