UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 02-15-2005, 03:14 AM   #16  

[SIZE=7]FCUKERS FCUKERS FCUKERS FCUKERS FCUKERS FCUKERS FCUKERS FCUKERS[/SIZE]
there i knew i could spell it right if i tried too
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 04:55 AM   #17  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

He he!

Yesterday not too bad, probably had a couple too many white rabbit sweets (chinese things) but apart from that was ok. Am missing kickboxing tonight because I have overtime at work

Also, the scales have got me at 12st 3lbs since the weekend!! I'm not sure if it's just water, or I actually did eat enough in one day to put on 3lbs... surely not..?

Anyway, I'll have to blast that away too!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 07:00 AM   #18  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

Oh go on then! Put me down for ten - or just put me down if I don't!

If I make it then my hot and sweaty sliding lady should have the legend "18 pounds lost..." writ under her bum!!!!

On yer marks, get set.....
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 07:33 AM   #19  
Yoyo_Munich

Location: Munich Germany nee Preston nee Manchester nee Leeds

Thumbs up Easter Challange

I'm up for the Easter Challenge.

I was doing OK but since Christmas I'm been pretty crap, and I've booked to go away for the Easter break. (A nice romamtic trip to Rome), So I need a weight target to go with it.

I'm trying to follow WW in germany with limited german. Its proving a bit diffcult, but I know I can as I did before I came over here, and I can't retrurn to the UK looking like a fatty
yvonne_germany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 09:06 AM   #20  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

...............GO......... Stef

Hi Yvonne, welcome to our FCUKers Easter challenge.... good luck with the WW... remember to pop in often and ask if you have any translation questions, us WW vetrans will be sure to help out with anything, I'm sure.

Am feeling pretty bloody good again this morning. I tried to keep to Oprah's ruling about setting a time for no eating a few hours before bedtime, and I DID IT! I did think I was hungry, but I convinced myself I wasn't and went to bed feeling fab. I didn't feel hungry when I got up this morning either.

Oprah said on her show yesterday that even if you don't watch your food intake, if you set a time to stop eating a few hours before going to sleep, that you WILL lose weight, cos all that food isn't just hanging around in your system. So, I will follow that rule, she also said NO ALCOHOL!!!! I can prob follow that one too, but I won't swear to it... as for her birthday cake when she turned 50 last year... she didn't eat any of it, and said that was the beginning of her success for losing and keeping it off, as she just enjoyed other people eating it. Hannah just offered to make me a cake for my b-day, but I've denied the request, cos I know thew cake mix is chocolate and I don't know if I can say I just want other people to eat it... I'd be right jealous.... AGH!

But, who knows, maybe as I'm feeling positive about all this at the moment, I could pass it by... not willing to try it though, temptation and all that, what's not on the counter, can't be eaten, can it????
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:31 PM   #21  
Gym'll fix it!!

@ Toot, dare I tell you that we are really UKFC's but I like Chris's version (FCUK) much better and its easier to use when you have something "choice" to say I can't stop every time I see it.

I tried to follow the cut off time too Chris but it did'nt work because I ate "dinner" at about 3.30pm when I got home from work and I was starving at 8pm when I was making Hubbies so I had some toast with butter I was under 1500cals but the fat grams were high Day off today so i'm planning to dust off my treadmill and walk a couple of miles I'll plan my meals too

Hi Yvonne, Welcome to our Group

BBL to report progress
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 12:06 AM   #22  
Slow and steady

I'm doing good. have had all my watr intake. am peeing up a storm Haven't eaten past the 7.30pm eatshed... am proud of myself for that. Right now I have 37 candy bars sitting on the kitchen counter as Hannah is doing a fund raiser for her school so has to sell them...but I'm not tempted, I'm not going to be either. I reckon I've come to my DECISION... I know I can lose this flabby fat that surrounds the tin person inside, therefore I WILL
Old 02-16-2005, 09:46 AM   #23  
Just one bite at a time

Chris - proof read that last bit!

Or should I join you on the Yellow Brick Road - if you're the tin woman can I be the cowardly lioness?

Up an at 'em, and I don't mean the candy bars, Chris. I mean resolutions, promise and pounds shed. Oh yes, woman on a mission, I AM going to do this.

That slidin' woman (who quite scarily actually does look like me, red hair, big bobs the lot!) is going to find herself far to the right in on time!

Easter here we come - don't panic I will have calmed down next week, just let the double espresso wear off!
Old 02-16-2005, 12:14 PM   #24  
Slow and steady

Hi Stef.. thanks for pointing out my 'tin'ness... LOL! You have a big bob? Hehehehe....

I didn't touch a candy bar last night, had another big glass of water before bed and of course had to get up in the middle of the night to widdle.... AGH!

I'm feeling very wonderful about being back on plan now, I feel certain sure of myself with exercise and eating, as Bridget Jones would say "am woman with v. great confidence in oneself"

Am off to curves shortly, just need to hang some washing out...

BBS
Old 02-16-2005, 02:16 PM   #25  

have done nothing but be sick for three days should meet my challenge no problem then the dentist pulled 8 teeth out this morning so im on a liquid diet only how does everyone remember to drink water i never ever drink water and am struggling with it ??
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 06:54 PM   #26  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oh, Poor Kirsty again hope you're not suffering too much Lass i'm useless at drinking water (but I can fair knock a pint of Lager back ) today I took a bottle (of water) to work with me and I think I pee'd 5 times off that puny bottle and a cup of tea will take a bigger bottle with me tomorrow and pee more in works time i'm on computer bike at mo' and have done 40 minutes already bum is getting a bit more used to it too

LOL @ Chris I wondered about the bob too he-he, did you mean boobs Stef? although they don't look that big to me not compared to mine anyway i'm looking forward to wearing a smaller hammock

Bought some skinny cow's today, had one after lunch but not that impressed they're OK but I won't be buying them again heard such good things about them too will go back to my regular delicious Safeway's Strawberry Marble Ice Cream its on sale this week too Don't know what to have for dinner or what to make for hubby either I went grocery shopping today and spent the money on a new dress and a pair of new shoes did'nt have enough cash with me so ended up putting some food back on the shelves and kept my new stuff will have to try again tomorrow
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 07:15 PM   #27  

Ok I have 6 weigh ins before easter (first one tomorrow) I would like to go for 15 pounds as I have so much to lose but am a bit scared as have birthdays coming up...
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:58 PM   #28  
Slow and steady

Good luck with the WI Veg.. I'm sure you'll do well.

Tomorrow is my first day back at work. I've held out for this job (which ironically is the same job I had before we left to go to NJ) although being offered every job I was interviewed for

I'm really looking forward to it and have just been to Fry's to buy some bottles of water, carrots apples, bananas and something else healthy (can't think what it is) so that my lunch will be yummy and super duper healthy Now I just have to remember where I put the lunch boxes when we unpacked back in October...

Have had a wonderful day again today. Still feeling VERY motivated.. and am liking the feeling.

Talk to you FCUKers tomorrow
Old 02-17-2005, 05:34 AM   #29  
Just one bite at a time

Kirsty! Slurp the H2O (8 teeth?) I am thinking kind thoughts - honest!

As for the big bob's - pride goeth before a mispelling!

Actually mine are much more prominent (40F) but I have at least found a wonderful source of good sports bras at lessbounce.com. Now all I have to do is find an comfy every day bra.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I won't, cos by the time I find one I won't need it - hahahahahahahahahah!
Old 02-17-2005, 07:38 AM   #30  

hi all how are we all today ? good i hope ,stef i use a wonderful online company for my underwear if you want it ill pm it to you im a 42ddg and getting bigger because of baby!!!!!! and i have no probs finding good comfortable bras ,cami,s ,and all in ones {with or without support} and they start at 32 as well and not expensive ,not feeling to good today so i off and ill speak to you all later
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote