UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 01-08-2005, 01:45 PM   #1  

Question Feedback on personalised diet plans

Recently picked up info on personalised eDiets with choice from Atkins, GI or a range of others, to exclude certain foods, or alcohol - and tailor the programme to what you want to lose and how fast. The site is owned by Tesco, however it does produce shopping lists for other supermarkets, so it's not entirely tied. Site link: http://www.edietsuk.co.uk/

I'm wary about such programmes, so does anyone know about it or has used this service? If so, what are other forum members experiences and opinions about this particular diet plan? .
Amandapanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 02:39 PM   #2  

I get emails from them every day! I guess I should unsubscibe £2.99 a week is more than the ww one I guess they are all the same apart from price.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 05:24 PM   #3  

Smile

Hi again Veggie... Do you subscribe to ediets then? It looks v good to me. But then again I like to be shown the way (so to speak).

Helps cause I shop online with Tesco, although I think you can ask for info on other supermarkets also.

I'm currently looking into the Gi diet. Seems to make sense.
skellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 04:55 AM   #4  

I've seen that website too but I'm a bit worried about this whole mix and match diets thing. Surely you should follow one diet rather than take bits from lots?

Or do they take into account you're specific requirements?

Anyway doing something online is far easier for me rather than going to a group with lots of strangers. I know that helps some people but not me! I'd rather slim (or try to) in the privacy of my own home.
plumpduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 01:58 PM   #5  

Default ediets online

I just joined a few days ago and absolutely love it. They provide a phone number where you can talk to an actual human being if you have questions. I started with the Atkins but that was WAY too much meat for me so I switched to their version of Jenny Craig. It's great for people who don't have time to cook (or just plain ol' don't want to - like me) and need to have a food schedule and shopping list laid before them. Everything is printable too. You can choose from many different plans (which you can change as often as you'd like) and alot of different meals. I think it's well worth $3.00/month. No counting calories, measuring, or anything. Just pick the foods you like from their list and that's that. And if you are they type of person who needs to have a meeting in order to lose weight they have those online at certain times with weight-ins and everything too.
scbb4991 is offline   Reply With Quote