UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 01-07-2005, 05:42 PM   #1  
Gym'll fix it!!

Default Hi and Happy New Year

Hi Girls, I'm back and I did a Chris and brought umpteen giant bars of assorted Cadbury's chocolate back with me and a big box of Heroes I did'nt know there was so many different flavours now so i've got my fave turkish delight plus some with little biscuits in and one with mint bits in plus the usual favourites I'm snowed in here there is about 10" of the bloody stuff out there (thanks Chris ) and i've been stuffing my face with chocs all day think i've eaten more today than I did all christmas will probably regret this later..not feeling that wonderful right now So, did you all get what you wanted? or was Santa a ? I did'nt take any chances and treated myself A LOT!
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 08:25 PM   #2  

WELCOME BACK I wondered where you were I am v happy you are back
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 09:00 PM   #3  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome back.... you're welcome for the snow, although I don't know what it's got to do with me...LOL! We've not got the greatest weather here in supposedly sunny AZ! Storms all this weekend and it's COLD!!!! Brrrrrrrrr

Enjoy your choccies... I got a box load for Christmas and we're still fighting our way through them, they're scrummy
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 08:38 AM   #4  

We have storms Carlisle is cut off apparently. Not that I'm there thankfully but in the same county.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:11 PM   #5  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls

I said "thanks Chris" because of what you wrote on #22
Has anyone got any snow yet? I keep checking weather forecasts and it says it could be a white Christmas, first in 23 years, that might be cos Cathy's gone home though.....
thought you might have wished it on me

Hey Veggie just got an email from my daughter and she said that its blowing a gale in Bury and that a lot of her neighbours roof tiles have blown off and a pole has come down in the street glad i'm not there now (not really)

I'm just wondering if hubby is going to plough us out of here or not if not we have a wonderful choice for dinner..egg and chips or soup had a big bacon and egg brekky tho' followed by chocolate so i'll live.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:23 PM   #6  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Aha...Maybe I did wish the snow on you luv... glad you reminded me of what I said... still you missed the white Christmas...

Do you think the snow is going to last up there? How many eggs have you got

As for Carlisle...just talked to Mum and she said they'd been flooded out, and all those high winds have been atrocious.

It's not nice here either, will have to turn the heat up shortly, this house is decidedly nippy.... fancy using the heat in AZ...it's not right ya know!
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 02:42 PM   #7  

I saw two roofs that had landed all over the street before! I don't think any roof in town has survived the wind completely.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:56 PM   #8  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oh Gawd looks like I got out just in time one day later and we would have been stranded because its affected flights and ferries not to mention traffic

I think the snow will be around for a bit Chris and as for eggs 12-3=9 left I can live off of chocolate can't I? and there is plenty of Rum