UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:50 AM   #16  

My tip is holiday in Alanya, Turkey, go on the beach and go to part of the beach with lots of European tourists, and strip off. At still over 14 stone I was one of the smallest on the beach, and my stretch marks looked nothing compared to some of the other ladies, and I felt like Twiggy!!!!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 03:54 AM   #17  

well this is what i use..

i go to body shop and buy those lotions in the tub they have ...the coconut one and i also buy a body scrub (also in a tub) in either coconut or coca beans one..the coca beans one makes you smell of chocolate lol..

but i been using them both for about 6 months now once a week i will use the srub and once a week i will use the lotion...use the lotion after you have taken a bath or shower..

and they have lessened my stretch marks there not as red as they were before

HTH
some1shy is offline   Reply With Quote