UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 07:40 PM   #1  

Default Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #20

Ready to batter those easter eggs

Anyone been to the 3fatchicks arcade yet? I'm a bit addicted.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:33 PM   #2  

hey i thought we where not allowed easter eggs!!!! i think slim fast should make fat free easter eggs
Old 04-05-2004, 09:25 PM   #3  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi all,
Have been to curves and walked the dogs, plus wrestled with a five year old this morning, she was in fine form, bless her. Sometimes I'm really geld to put them kids on the bus at the end of the school day (Did I ever mention that I LOVE my job)?

Have been OP all day long and apart from having a craving for a topic going round curves, I've managed not to buy any easter candy so far. If I buy it on Friday for the kids, I should be ok as I won't be in this house to eat it or see it

Kirsty, I think that WW leader is absolutley diabolical and she needs to be reported for what she implied about you not having support there if you joined. You've done absolutely fantastic so far on your own, what is your total weight loss so far in how long now? You're really doing great by losing another four pounds this past week.

Everyone here seems to be doing well at the moment, aren't we a great lot

Must go and read some more posts on other threads, see you all later.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:35 AM   #4  
Theres no stopping me now

Veggie did you have to post that link !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have spent the last minutes trying to beat Kirstys top score on witch hunt, Kirsty you must have fast reactions, can't get anywhere near your score.

Went for a meal last night and had far too much wine, story of my life. Kirsty that weight watchers woman needs shooting, I would report her. There is no way anybody should be spoken to like that, I weigh more than you and have never been told there wouldn't be the support as there are no other new members. I would see if you could find out the area managers number and complain to her.

Am determined to have a better eating day today, I need to get some of this weight off

off to play that witch game again........
Old 04-06-2004, 07:08 AM   #5  

sorry sal cant have you beating me
Old 04-06-2004, 07:33 AM   #6  

Oh good everyone is addicted why should I be the only one The point of diet groups is that you are overweight why would a consultant have a problem with your weight No one has ever pointed and muttered at me (yet) and I'm the biggest one at my group
Old 04-06-2004, 07:36 AM   #7  

Thanks for playing Witch Hunt! (Your score: 8)
Old 04-06-2004, 10:30 AM   #8  

Still can't beat Kirsty am getting worse instead of better.

Just had my friend over with a couple of kids, think my boys are addicted to Duran Duran, have been playing the CD over the last couple of days whilst tidying up, Sean sings along to the Reflex, scary enough, but Steve has the CD in his room with Wildboys on repeat !!!!!!!!! Suppose they can't but help having good taste

Off to find another game !!!
Old 04-06-2004, 11:21 AM   #9  

OMG she's raising Duranies
Old 04-06-2004, 12:13 PM   #10  

Yep, will be decking them out frills and mascara next.

Have been here for over an hour on the games forum, well done 3FC, although I am pure garbage at all the games, not just at trying to beat Kirsty on the witch thing, am now totally addicted and hope no one in my house wants any dinner tonight
Old 04-06-2004, 12:29 PM   #11  
Gym'll fix it!!

So, what are you doing now? playing games? i will have to check this out it may keep me away from those dreaded E%$^&* Eggs ate a little more than i planned yesterday but should be OK i'm still within cals I was going to start pulling broom yesterday but decided to finish off some furniture that i'm refinishing so i sanded down my captains chair, i'd been putting that off because i was down to the piddly bits that have to be done by hand and i hate that then i varnished that, another chair and a coffee table i'll second coat them this morning and put them in their respective places which means that i get a nice comfortable (i hope) chair for my computer it also means that i've made room in one of the spare bedrooms cos thats where i keep all my projects and i'm sure the guests would'nt want to look at half finished chests of drawers and stuff.

Chris, i'm sure that your daily wrestling matches must keep you fit maybe you should buy a bell and go ding,ding end of round one wonder what they'd make of that

Need another cuppa and then i'll check out veggies link

Last edited by cat90; 04-06-2004 at 12:32 PM.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:27 PM   #12  
Gym'll fix it!!

he-he i'm the new witchhunt champion for a few seconds anyway
Old 04-06-2004, 01:32 PM   #13  

This isn't fair I can't beat Kirsty and now Cat has done better than here (pause while Carol throws all the toys out of the pram and stamps foot) I just can't click fast enough, you seem to need to get right in the middle of the witches. (Carol stomps off to bedroom in huff and slams door loudly)
Old 04-06-2004, 02:07 PM   #14  

right im getting serious now ive put my specs on cat prepare to lose{i hope} SAL my youngest is the same i like all different kinds of music and ive got him hooked on meatloaf and belinda carlisle and vangelis and then the dance my mum said ive got the most eclectic taste of music of antbody she knows but it winds up for some very strange sounds coming from my ds room anyway im going to play witch hunt be back later or should i say ILL BE BACK
Old 04-06-2004, 02:20 PM   #15  

My mouse doesn't work properly on these games My internet isn't fast enough I have excuses
Closed Thread