UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 01-20-2004, 06:12 AM   #46  

I had the urge to get on the scales again this morning but was busy playing with the puppy and then forgot as i was then behind time - will probably remember tomorrow but am sure that my bad weekend will have caught up with me by then!

Well done on the lb stef, good news two days before your official weigh in!

Tracy
TracyLangford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 05:02 PM   #47  
Must Stay Motivated

Was naughty again this weekend so am not expecting to lose this Thursday. I have started exercising though and have been careful with my eating since.
Superwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 10:54 PM   #48  
Gym'll fix it!!

Super, why don't you weigh in on Fridays like me? i do that so that i can be naughty a bit on the weekends and it gives you a little extra time to make ammends
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 03:28 AM   #49  

The scale monster got me this morning and i just HAD to weigh!! Have gained 1lb since Monday but think that is because i had to take some PMT med yesterday which is made of carbohydrates so wasn't altogether surprised. Will try and get through the next couple of days without taking anymore and hopefully it will disappear by the next weigh in. However, I am away this weekend so will probably indulge in some naughty food but am going to try and be good because i COULD get into the next stone down bracket by next official weigh in.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:22 AM   #50  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

No loss for me this week Must have been the bourbon biccies monster that attacked over the weekend. At least there's no more in the cupboard to attack again
Actually have a bit of an upset tum this morning, so hopefully that'll show a loss next week? (Hoping anyway).
Good luck to all you future weigher-inners
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 12:06 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 279.5/251/150

Height: 5'6

Never mind Chris - they didn't go back up anyway, & I think that in itself is brilliant given the week you've had. Next week for ONEderland then?!

I lost 5lbs this week, so I'm really pleased. I was getting really irritated because I seemed to have lost 3lbs overnight & then the scales hadn't budged all week despite sticking to my points & exercising (I can't help weighing in every day), but 2lbs miraculously came off overnight again, so I'm happy! I'm not too confident about the week ahead - I'm going for a carvery Tuesday night & that's GOT to affect my weigh-in the next morning! We shall see!
Bakewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 03:10 PM   #52  
Gym'll fix it!!

Never mind Chris and Tracy..next week for sure

Shell..thats fantastic they're finnicky things them scales i get weighed everyday well, more like 5 times a day if i'm honest and it fluctuates all the time
Old 01-22-2004, 08:04 AM   #53  
Must Stay Motivated

I have been really bad this week. I have gained 2lb which puts me right back where I started on Jan 1st. I started off with loads of will power but have lost it now. I am going to take your advice Cathy. From now on I will weigh on a Friday. I am allowing myself this weekend and then from Monday I am going back to being an angel. The thing is that I have been being really good all day and then binging in the evening. On a brighter note I did start exercising this week and so I feel good about that.
Old 01-22-2004, 03:09 PM   #54  
Gym'll fix it!!

Super i eat in the evenings too but last night i munched on 16 cheddar crispy minis, 3 sticks of licorice, pineapples and light ice cream and a couple of icepops and i was pleasantly surprised to see that my calorie intake for the day was 1400cals and 26g of fat so make sure the munchies are either fun sized or low cal oh, and don't eat the whole bag
Old 01-22-2004, 04:01 PM   #55  
Must Stay Motivated

I AM going to lose this week if it kills me - lol.
Old 01-23-2004, 07:59 AM   #56  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

I kept that pound off so now I am 210lbs

Next week I am back in the 14 somethings - well hopefully
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 09:35 AM   #57  

Well done Stef.

How were the exercise classes this week?
Old 01-23-2004, 01:59 PM   #58  
Gym'll fix it!!

O-day,O-Day,0-Day,0-Day feeling i've lost 3lbs so i've squeaked back into the 150's ( just ) 159.5lbs.
Old 01-26-2004, 06:07 AM   #59  

Just weighed in for this week only to find that i have gained 2lb which is a little bit disappointing but I have been away for the weekend and wasn't too strict about sticking to my food plan and also blatantly ate a few things i knew i shouldn't!! Also didn't have a chance to exercise but i have been on a 3 mile walk this morning and will take the dogs out again later on today just in case i am snowbound for the next few days or it is just too cold to take them out!!

Tracy
Old 01-26-2004, 02:16 PM   #60  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

Go Kathy, Oh Woe Tracy, you bad snow bound girl!

Well well. I feel like changing my weigh in day!

I ate out - horrible indian meal - on Saturday. I did no exercise over weekend, teach no classes on Monday and what happens? I step on the scales (cos I can't resist them) and I am already down another pound, and that takes me below the 15 into the 14's!!!

I have classes to teach tomorrow - oh boy do I hurt when I finish! I really have to work hard to persuade myself to demonstrate more and adjust others less! So I'll do the scale thing again on Thursday for my official weigh in! Fingers crossed!
stef is offline   Reply With Quote