Copy of post on introduction thread

• I'm 67, married for 42 yrs, still with original husband and living in the UK
    After years and years of dieting I joined Slimming World last November and have lost 3 stones. I still have a way to go, but S.W. seems to suit me and I enjoy the club meetings and having a laugh as well as loads of tips and advice. We don't have a forum as such, so I found you on line and decided to sign up to meet others. Not necessarily doing Slimming World but on the same weight loss journey as I am
  • Well. I've had no replies to my posts. Not one, so am going to find another more user friendly forum. What a horrid place 3FC is
  • I don't find it horrid but some forums are undoubtedly much less busy than others. Some of the best ones are where challenges are happening - I find them very helpful to keep me focussed. If you're still around, come over to "Chicks up for a Challenge" and see if there's one you want to join in on ~ for most of them it doesn't matter whether you join them at the initial start date or later on.