UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-04-2016, 07:50 AM   #1  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Default Attempt number 100,00

Hay there, so some of you may remember me from around the end of last year, however I am back and I have been on this journey since January.

After going to Germany to see some friends, I came home to find that I weighed in at the highest I have ever been. Time to change!! So I aimed to loose 1lb a week in a slow and steady race to the skinny line. I was not expecting to maintain the whole last 6 weeks of Uni however, but I will blame that on my dissertation, the stress, and the amount of chocolate digestive biscuits with tea that got me through it. I am still however, 12lbs down from when I first started in the second week on January.

Currently I am 6lbs behind schedule, so until I go on holiday at the end of July, I will be kicking my *** to catch back up again. I added in some bonus lbs as well so that I could try make 19st by Xmas day!

Roll on the loss!
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 02:57 AM   #2  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Well done on keeping a loss going! I hear you about Germany - I went for 6 days and probably put on a pound a day, which is declining to shift fast.

Good luck
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 04:53 AM   #3  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Germany to see my grinds was the cherry on top of the cake at the beginning of January. I had been on tour for 8 days across scandanavia and then again 10 days across Germany just before xmas.
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote