UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 08-28-2015, 05:00 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 238 / 235 / 154

Height: 5ft 6in

Well done webb!
golfergirl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 10:51 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 243/204/140

Height: 63"

Well done Webb! great going
PurpleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 02:44 PM   #153  

Thank you . Fingers crossed for this week, we've been at the in-laws all weekend and have been very naughty. It doesn't help that the mother in law doesn't eat either breakfast or lunch so I have to grab what I can when I'm there. It drives me mad because when on plan I literally snack all day on free foods, and I don't want to seem ungrateful lol. Back on plan tomorrow though. I keep thinking about doing an so day but I love my carbs too much haha.
How are u all doing?
webb89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:26 PM   #154  

Aww it's hard in someone elses house and eating habits. Can't believe she doesn't eat breakfast And lunch.. I'd be passing out! lol

Mixed week this week - struggled to know what to take with me for work days so ended up with toast one day.

Went to a bit of a get together last night at the horse yard to wish someone well as she's off to uni in England. managed to avoid too many syns. lol

Weigh in tonight so we'll see
Old 09-01-2015, 05:40 PM   #155  

So thrilled to say I lost 3.5lb got slimmer of the week again, my club 10 award and bronze fit log too.

3.5lb more to my 2 stone award.. daren't hope I can do this in one week as my body can't possibly keep up at this rate, but even if it takes 3 weeks it feels great to be heading there.

Can't quite believe i'm 15 stone 7lb when I started out at 17st 3.5lb just 9 weeks ago.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:18 AM   #156  

S/C/G: 185.5/176.5/140

Height: 5'6

Wow, everyone has done so well.

PurpleJ you were queen of the awards!! I lost 3 last week despite thinking I had a bad week....however I have been a little piggy this week. Annoying really as I only have 3 lbs to my stone mark and I go on holiday next Wednesday. I could have done with a good week.
Moo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:55 AM   #157  

I felt a bit embarrassed if I'm honest as was slimmer of the week and month last week too.. so it was a bit of a jovial issuing of my awards last night but I'm hoping I don't get it next week - despite my husband loving the fact I bring home shopping! lol

I'm sure if you have a good week before your holiday and limit yourself a little bit while away then getting back on track and limiting damage will be achievable. keep in mind that you're lighter than you were, and therefore know it works - you can totally get back on track when you're home and get that stone award. Beating the challenges in our way is part of the journey I reckon. I had my anniversary this week, a meal at home instead of out, and limited chocolate in the cinema helped. Also a party involving lots of food etc - I kept it to a minimum and worked out the syns for the nibbles I ate before I went. I wasn't sure I'd even lose this week because of the niggling doubts. The mental game of losing weight is a big thing with me too.

I know I've got more things coming up in the future too - but not till November / December so am hoping I can stay on track firmly till then and allow myself a small treat when they arrive.

You can totally make a difference before and after your holiday.. and even during! stay strong
Old 09-03-2015, 04:53 AM   #158  

Cheers PurpleJ - the support on here is awesome, it really helps.
Old 09-03-2015, 05:42 PM   #159  

You're welcome Moo.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:44 AM   #160  

I'm not sure how but i lost another 2lbs!!

1lb to go for my first stone - but I fly to Majorca for 2 weeks next Wednesday.

Old 09-06-2015, 05:02 PM   #161  

Well done moo.
Somehow I gained 1lb this week, I had a dodgy belly for a couple of days so I thought I'd lose not gain 😣
I have a really busy week this week, my son starts school on Thursday, I have the mother in law coming down for a few days, I'm off to a wedding on Saturday (night off plan for me) and I have 2 cakes to make for collection on Friday. So I decided to poo to iceland and get a few meals in to help me stay on track. I had the chicken tikka masala tonight, it was lovely although a tad too spicy. I also bought the pasta and meatballs and the sweet potato curry , and syn free sausages. Has anyone else tried them?
Old 09-06-2015, 05:07 PM   #162  

Oh and today I went shopping , I started at size 26-28 on top and 28-30 on the bottom. I only tried on a few things coz we was in a rush but I came home with size 26 leggings and a 24 cardigan 😄. I'm so pleased with myself for once. I also bought myself some new makeup as a treat 😉
Old 09-06-2015, 05:45 PM   #163  

Wow great movement in here, well done Moo on the loss - enjoy your holiday!

and well done Webb on your NSV size drop - that is where it matters most, not the number on the scale this week.. hang in there! Loving the new makeup too - I treated myself to a few nail varnishes this last week and am taking more pride in my nails.

I've bought a few tops on eBay (good 2nd hand) in 18's and a 20, am hoping they fit as sorting out a start date for a new part time job this week.

Went to a charity fundraiser yesterday.. vintage cream tea - yes you can see whats coming lol I ddn't go mad, but did enjoy. could be interesting on the scales this week.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:28 AM   #164  

Height: 5ft 3in

hi everyone im new here ,
i ve done sw loads of times the 1st time i went from a size 16 to a 12 for my wedding that was 15 years ago i cant reamber my weight that far back
then i had 2 kids & since then ive lost count how many times ive been on sw

since haveing my kids i find it very hard i lose one week then put on the next im thinking of starting again but this time im doing portion control aswell because as im an veggie i used to pig out on sw chips most days and i didnt stop when i was full

ill look forward to getting to know everyone xxx
skinniminiwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 07:38 AM   #165  

S/C/G: 234/224/150

Height: 5' 8"

Hey everyone, I'm also new.

I'm joining this thread because I've been doing SW at home by myself for 2 1/2 weeks now and I've lost 9 1/2 lb already which I'm super happy with. I really want to join my local group, but I work 1 - 9pm most days of the week so the hours don't work out. Hopefully I can count on you guys for support instead!

Getting past the two week mark on a weight loss attempt is a big thing for me. I usually push myself way too hard and do intense exercise and barely eat anything which works for about a week and a half but then I'll just crack and eat lots of pizzas which I'll keep doing for a few weeks and then get so angry at myself I'll try a crash diet again, which predictably doesn't work. So the fact that I'm eating delicious food and only doing gentle exercise (yoga and walking) and hoping for a gradual weight loss and increase in fitness is a huge step for me!

So yeah, hi everyone. Let's do this!
Dialacliche is offline   Reply With Quote