UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:43 PM   #1  

Default Today i have acknowledged that loosing weight is hard! Im a newbie!

I have been plodding along for a while! My BMI states im clinically obese, i know i weigh too much and sometimes my clothes dont fit as comfortably but i have just been ignoring it! I would tell myself because im not that big it was ok!
however i've finally decided its not ok! and i could do with some support!

In the past i have lost good amounts of weight but it has always been the unhealthy way of restricting massively and taking diet tablets! now im going to do it properly and try and retrain my eating habits!

My number one struggle is will power! i seem to be lacking! I "fancy" junk food every now n again! i will be out shopping and ill think to myself "ooh i could just pop to starbucks and have something nice!" sadly to me nice means something unhealthy and usually chocolate or cheese based!

when i lost weight in the past i used forums to document my every calorie so that is my plan!

I'm going to resist temptation, try and eat like a normal person and not binge and be accountable for what i do eat!

at the minute my scales battery has run out and im far too lazy to go buy a new one so until i do i shall be basing my weightloss on how my work trousers fit me because theyre awful and if i can fasten the button up i know im doing well!

any support would be much appreciated!
jodieemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 11:06 AM   #2  

Hey, i read your post and i hear you. It is very hard to find that balance between feeling restricted and creating healthy habits. this is what i do now, for a living. i help ppl in the same situation, because i was there before. i spent 16 years with eating disorders! Anorexia, binging, dieting, binging again.. it was a mess! And like you i told myself i was not that big fora long time. But i actually was not comfortable and carried about 10 extra kilos at all time! (15lbs +-) I found the right way to go about losing weight by creating the perfect relationship with food and now i NEVER count calories, NEVER feel restricted and NEVER wish i could have a treat! Mainly because i have treats! It is the way i prepare my food and what i eat that made the difference. Knowledge is power and this is why i created live lean health. I would love to chat more, if i can assist in any way.
healthyways is offline   Reply With Quote