My Old Slimming Magazine Diet Sheet.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi is there anybody out there using Slimming Magazines Flexible 1000 Calories Diet Sheet I discovered mine when I was looking through some old papers and thought I would use it.
  • Amazing!
    Hi no I am not using it at the moment as I cannot get hold of a copy anywhere! I would love it if you could let me have a copy. I used to be a Group Leader with the clubs but left before they closed down - I know the diet works well so good luck hope you can help - with a copy and any questions you have on using it I can help you.
  • I am starting the flexi diet tomorrow!!
  • LINK to the diet
  • I have just done the slimming world success express week and I counted the calories at the same time to see what I consumed and it actually worked out at around 750-1000 a day and it made me feel incredibly healthy.

Never come across this new flexible one will have to give it a go.
  • slimming magazine diet
    remember it well looking for new inspiration do you where could get a copy ?
  • I've heard a lot of people say that 1200 calories is the minimum you should consume for healthy, sustainable weight loss. It might be worth checking what your BMR and TDEE etc is before you begin such a diet.
  • Copy
    Hi wondered if you have a spare copy thanks
  • For those asking for a copy, I linked it quite a few posts up. Hope it helps - it seems to be the one you're looking for.
  • Hi I am a new member and need to get this extra weight off. Years ago i did the Flexi diet and it worked for me. Help would love to get a copy of this one.
  • Thank you for sharing! when I click the link a few posts up it says it cannot be found. Is anyone else having the same issue?
  • Back when I was in college in the 70s that was the standard. They had a 1000 calorie diet and a 1200 calorie diet. ...I am looking to see if I can find and see how it compares to what I am doing now. Honestly I think if you are eating the PROPER food going even below 1000 is not an issue. There is nothing so support the starvation mode myth. The men in that experiment consumed stores of body protein because they were thin to start with. Of course your metabolism drops when you restrict calories but you still burn them
  • HI did anyone have any luck with finding a copy of the slimming magazine flexible 1000 calorie diet ? I used it in the 80 s it was so easy and I'm desperate to find a cope now menapause has took hold of me lol !!!
  • Hi I don't suppose you ever managed to get a link to the old slimming magazine flexible 1000 diet ? I used it in the 80 s and as it was so easy was desperate to try again as put on loads of weight since menapause !! ����
  • heard about it, but never used it.