Chunky Scottish girl looking for tough love diet buddies.

• Hey lovely uk-ers. Im a 25 year old Mum of one who needs to lose 8 stone. For years I have always did the whole "ill start the diet tomorrow" and I never did start. I have finally got off my erse and joined weight watchers with a friend. Git my first meeting tomorrow and I am feeling positive. We have also signed up for a few classes at the gyn. Im looking for some people on here to chat with about the highs and lows and to give me some tpugh love as I can feel sorry for myself sometimes. I am planning a holiday to Mexico, will be getting married in a couple of years and have a 3 year old girl. Motivation!! Rachel.xx
  • Also im sorry about the spelling. On my mobile.x
  • Hi Rachel... I am too Scottish and just starting out on my weight loss journey!
    I turn 30 this year and I am motivated to change my life and how I look in the photos before I get there! I want to lose a stone and a half at least, preferably more. I just want to be realistic!

I am happy to be here for support and someone to chat with!! You can do this. My top tip - make a board of what you want to look like... I cut the folk out of magazines! I was realistic about my goals... Every time I want another cake I look at them and I look at that date on the calendar and I know it's just more pounds to lose tomorrow. Not worth it! I also watch Americas biggest loser as it reminds me how the end result will be try it.
  • Hi Rachel
    Hi Rachel, where about in Scotland are you, I am in Fife and have around 6.5stone to loose, im would love someone to share my journey with. I'm going to a gym tonight and have started weight watchers I am so nervous, I always seem to fail at the first hurdle :-)
  • Hey guys great to hear from you. I am from East Lothian. I would love to keep in touch. I have been ill the past couple of days but managed to stick to the diet. Hows things been with you? I also love the tip of making a board. My "thinspiration" is Jennifer Lawrence. She is beautiful and also fights back against fat claims and is a good role model for youngsters. I will never look like her but I admire her.

Rachel.xx
  • Thank you very much for sharing this information. I like this side. Its really a great article. So please give me some important information about this side.