Too much?

• I've been going to the gym Monday Tuesday weds thurs rest Friday and Saturday junk days and go Sunday morning for the past two weeks. Doing....

30min random hill biking (sweaty work !!)
    10 min on treadmill fast walk and few mins jogging
    10 mins rowing
    3 sets of 15 10kg bicep curls
    3 sets of 15 10kg tricep dips....

But at night in bed I've been doing 50 sit ups & leg raises....

I have three stone to lose in just as little months I'm also eating healthy 6/7 days. Did I mention I also work full time ....!!

Is this too much or is it ok?

Any advice is good thanks xx

14 stone. Want to be 11. X
  • I think as long as you aren't starving yourself calories wise, I don't think it's too much. You just want to make sure you are fueling yourself enough to do all these activities.
  • That's excellent and all of that work will make you really fit, however, weight loss is about consuming fewer calories than you expend. If you eat enough 'healthy' you will end up being tighter without being any lighter.
  • Quote: 30min random hill biking (sweaty work !!)
    10 min on treadmill fast walk and few mins jogging
    10 mins rowing
    3 sets of 15 10kg bicep curls
    3 sets of 15 10kg tricep dips....

But at night in bed I've been doing 50 sit ups & leg raises....
    Hi, are you still at this? 50mins cardio is a great start and not too much, however your breaking it up too much with the chopping between kit. Id suggest cutting down to 2 bits of kit per session but doing 25-30mins on each and just rotate the kit you use daily. so say monday bike/row wed row/treadmill friday treadmill bike.

Secondly try c25k. I did it last year at over 21st so nobody give you that its bad for you knee stuff cos its cobblers. Running isn't bad for your legs shoes are. if you heel strike its bad news.

Also the dips and bi curls? any reason your just working arms? If your wanting to exercises.

Dips.
    Pull downs (simulated pull ups if the gym has an assisted pull up machine even better)
    Push ups. (can't beat a classic)
    squats and lunges. evertying you need with a good cardio program is here if you keep up your crunches/core work planks etc.
  • I think you're doing it right that's the spirit! As long as you don't starve yourself and abuse your health.