UK Girlies!!!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Helllllo!!!!

I'm here, i'mbeing brave and I've joined a gym and myfitnesspal. Stood on the scales on my 1yr wedding anniversary and weighed in at 17stone (SOB!!!!!!) so i have given myself one year to lose 112lbs, 100 minimum!!!

Where dyou all come from? I'm in Hastings!Xxx
  • Hi

I'm in Liverpool, have 5 stone to lose and go to slimming world. Well done on taking the plunge to weigh in, took me a long time to pluck up the courage to go to a slimming class.

Take care x
  • Hello, I'm from Devon. Gained 5stone on medication so now my journey back to 9-9.5 stone starts!
  • Hi,

I'm from west of Manchester - put on about 10kg in the last 2-3 years. Committed to losing it and like the look of this site as a support. I'm about half way there and it's not easy, but clothes are getting loser at last and it is no longer a struggle to do up the zip on my jeans!!!

ATW
  • Hello, I'm in a similar position...stepped on the scales and am back to my heaviest at around 17st, I joined my gym last Monday and am actually really enjoying it. I'm down 5lbs this week, despite a slightly off plan bank holiday weekend I'm from Milton Keynes
  • Hey everyone,

I'm from the Greater London area. I've been on here for a while now, since last October, trying to finally get down to my goal weight! I've lost 25lbs so far.

I use myfitness pal too.. my name is kymb92 on there if anyone wants to add me.

GL on your journey!
  • Hi!

I have 5 and a half stone to lose, and from Woking. No diet clubs for me, im about to join the gym and use good old calorie counting! Eeek!

So determined to do it for good this time, iv got 2 girls and planning a wedding, so this surely has to be all the motivation i need!!?

Good luck for your journey!

xx
  • Hello! I'm from Kent I've got 12 stone to lose, starting on Friday with the Cambridge diet It's a mammoth task but i'm determined, hehehe! I'm thinking of it as a new phase of my life Well done for taking the first step! Best of luck to you xxx
  • Hi I'm from Norfolk (just east of Norwich). I started out at 100kg last August (15 stones 10 lbs) and now I weigh 70.4kg (11 stones 1 lb)...so 29.6kg (4 stones 9lbs) lost in 10 months.

I have another 10kg to go to get to a 'normal' BMI, but my ultimate goal is 55-56kg....I'm hoping to be there by the end of November.
  • Living in London
    Hi girls,

I'm moving to London for an internship in July. I hope to loose some weight (I think 7-10 kg would be very fine for me), far away from my family's special favorite food ^^

I thought I should come to UK forums to get some help in this new environment (where to shop, where to go, etc.) and to meet people with the same objectives than me.
  • Hi! I'm Kat and I live in the midlands. I'm 38 years old, I weigh 14.10 stone (down from 15.8 stone) and I'm 5'6" tall.

I'm a writer and this is a very sit-down job which I'm aiming to change. I've written a novel about dieting as a way of turning my fat frustrations into a fictional form that I can laugh at!
  • Hi! I'm Frances and I live in the south-west, returning to London in the summer!

Currently 9.5 stone and 5'4" tall... aiming for 8.7 stone.

Stay strong UK girlies!
  • I'm from Northern Ireland. Can I poke my nose in?
  • Sure you can! Welcome to 3FC
  • Eeee

How amazeballs - a UK division! lol

I'm KoKo. 26, self employed and weighs 17.5 stone. Aiming to get back down to 10 stone and keep it that way! My goal date is the 1st of July 2014.

I've made a promise to myself that this time next year, i'll fit into my skinny jeans that no longer go past my calves :/

Wish me luck, and good luck to you all!