UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-09-2014, 06:14 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 92/88/60 (Kgs that is)

Height: 1.65

That's great news! I've always thought it would be good motivation.

The less you ask about my day the better. It was tiring and stressful. The humid weather didn't help either. I succumbed to a few poor food choices....but tomorrow is a new day.
Nanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:23 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 227/Ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanu View Post
That's great news! I've always thought it would be good motivation.

The less you ask about my day the better. It was tiring and stressful. The humid weather didn't help either. I succumbed to a few poor food choices....but tomorrow is a new day.
Haha I went to play tennis today too. Then personal training in a few days. I am terrible at gymming and I hate exercising- it is the absolute bane of my existence HATE.IT. hence why I enlisted a trainer, it's the only way I will willingly try to exercise. So we will see where this goes.

It's ok to make poor food choices as long as you know it was bad. Tomorrow will be good!!
Calbeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:00 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 248 / 242 / 180

Height: 5'5

Hi All

Room for another fat chick on here?

Im Sam and Im 29 from south Wales. Im currently 13st which isnt the heaviest Ive ever been but its creeping back up towards it which I dont like.

Im currently preparing myself to start the juicing diet for 10 days so I will see how that goes. Im doing it more for health reasons and needing to give my body a nutrients boost than the actual weight loss aspect. My diet has been shocking since I got ill last year.

I hope your all doing well on your weight loss and if anyone wants an online diet buddy then drop me an IM Id love to have someone to share the journey with - male or female
TummyMummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:45 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 92/88/60 (Kgs that is)

Height: 1.65

Hi Tummy Mummy. There is more than enough room for you here

Welcome! Feel free to PM anytime you like. I'd be happy to be your diet buddy.
Nanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:43 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 182/158/105

Height: 4ft 11"

Hi All

I am from Hampshire. I have lost 34lbs since Oct 2012, I wanted to feel healthier and followed 5:2 for 6 months, maintained for 6 months and kickstarted the loss again by starting exercising (HIIT at the gym) and sticking to a whole foods diet (as much as possible - cake & bread still sneak in from time to time!)
lisa4621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:07 AM   #66  

Default Hi everyone :)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Julie and I am 34 and live in Manchester in the UK and I am currently on week 18 of my weight-loss mission!

I am 5ft 8" and currently 15st 3lb and I am a UK size 18, I started in March at 18st 8.5lb and a size 22 the heaviest I have ever been in my life.

I am following the Slimming World Plan and loving it! I am amazed that I have managed to lose over 3 stone in 4 months and feel really motivated to reach my goal of 10st 7lbs.

I have a blog which you can visit if you like i'm fattyapple on wordpress which as a bio and and recipe ideas and articles.

I love that now there is such a big online community for weight-loss that you can find motivation from all over the world at any time of the day which
Anyway hello and thanks for all the interesting posts which I am gleaning weight-loss tips from!
fattyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #67  
Struggling

Height: 5'7

Hello Everyone,

My name is Urooj and I am from Birmingham,only just starting my weight loss journey (again). Joined gym and following a strict diet plan. Hopefully, I will hit my target in few months.

Looking forward to get motivated by all of you.
Urooj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:55 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 168/163/140

Height: 5ft 7inch

Hi
I'm Jodie and i doing this to gain confidence and make healthier choices!

I'm from London, I hope to hit a few mini goals and keep motivated until i feel like me again

good luck everyone just remember we are all here for each other.
dancer411jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:56 AM   #69  
New Healthy Mum

S/C/G: 229/145.5/141

Height: 5ft8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TummyMummy View Post
Hi All

Room for another fat chick on here?

Im Sam and Im 29 from south Wales. Im currently 13st which isnt the heaviest Ive ever been but its creeping back up towards it which I dont like.

Im currently preparing myself to start the juicing diet for 10 days so I will see how that goes. Im doing it more for health reasons and needing to give my body a nutrients boost than the actual weight loss aspect. My diet has been shocking since I got ill last year.

I hope your all doing well on your weight loss and if anyone wants an online diet buddy then drop me an IM Id love to have someone to share the journey with - male or female
Hope it goes well for you! I am also called Sam and I am also 13 stone! Though I am 29 weeks pregnant. I live in the Algarve but I am originally from Yorkshire.

I also love the juicing diets and have done Katie Price's juice diet in the past and love that one. Can't remember how much I lost on it before but i think it was about 5 pounds off in 7 days.
sammymilner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:01 AM   #70  
New Healthy Mum

S/C/G: 229/145.5/141

Height: 5ft8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyapple View Post
Hello Everyone,

My name is Julie and I am 34 and live in Manchester in the UK and I am currently on week 18 of my weight-loss mission!

I am 5ft 8" and currently 15st 3lb and I am a UK size 18, I started in March at 18st 8.5lb and a size 22 the heaviest I have ever been in my life.

I am following the Slimming World Plan and loving it! I am amazed that I have managed to lose over 3 stone in 4 months and feel really motivated to reach my goal of 10st 7lbs.

I have a blog which you can visit if you like i'm fattyapple on wordpress which as a bio and and recipe ideas and articles.

I love that now there is such a big online community for weight-loss that you can find motivation from all over the world at any time of the day which
Anyway hello and thanks for all the interesting posts which I am gleaning weight-loss tips from!
Congratulations and on your weight loss. I love Slimming World too and follow into in the loose term and just use it mainly for their recipes.

I remember when I was 15st3 as that was my weight a few years ago and I am the same height so I appreciate what it is like. I've lost 4 stone and then I became pregnant so it will be interesting to see how it goes once I am a mum again.
sammymilner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 03:14 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 11 stone 7

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi!

Hello,
I am Josie! I lost quite a bit of weight a few years ago almost 3 stone and then stayed the same weight for quite a while, think I got a bit complacent. Over the last 6-9 months or so I've put on a stone, I've not changed my eating habits or lifestyle (except going veggie) and my doctor ruled out anything medical and says it's likely because of the medication I started taking this year, and maybe also because I'm starting to get old (25!!!!). So, basically I have to start actually eating healthy and exercising because I don't want to put all the weight back on :'( but it's so hard to be motivated and find time. I work full time in London, so also commute for at least 2 hours a day.
So I'm looking for some ways to motivate myself!! and any tips
xxx
josiemakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:59 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 238/238/168

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone, I'm from Dublin, Ireland so hopefully I can join you UK gals in your weight loss discussions. I have 5 stone to lose 😱 A long way to go! I did lose 3 and a half stone 8 years ago but it's all crept back on and a few pounds extra besides.
Geeque is offline   Reply With Quote