Hello

• Hi all,

I found this forum while doing a google search. I didn't realise there were things like this out there!!

I currently weigh 335lb and I hate it, so it's definitely time for a change, even though I've tried many times and failed, but this year there will be no excuses!! I'm hoping for at least 100lb to be gone by January next year but I wont be discouraged if this doesn't happen as our bodies sometimes go against us

I'm just wondering what you guys found you struggled most with, when first deciding to make the life change and lose weight and what you found helped best?

I suffer with PCOS too, so I really need to get my weight down, to not only be and feel healthier, but to lessen this nightmare.

Any tips, suggestions and such are very much welcome and I'm excited to be a member of this community. Keep up the good work guys!
  • Welcome to the site! I'm new here too Happy new year and good luck with your weight loss this year, i hope i'll see you around the forums- take care - Sharon
  • Welcome to the forum & happy new year!

I'm not sure what I struggled with the most, but something that a lot of people do have problems with initially is the acceptance that you need to make a lifelong change as opposed to just a short term, quick fix diet to get the weight off.

So be sure to keep this in mind and make sustainable, small changes along the way! Best of luck with your weightloss journey
  • Welcome and good luck!

Welll done for taking the first step to lose the weight and for finding this place, it's great. Get involved in the chat thread and there will be loads of advice and tips and most importnatnly support to help you with your journey