UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/205/163

Height: 5 ft 6 in

Default hiding xmas pics new uk member

Hello all

2013 here I come...weightwatchers it is for me this time around, just got all the christmas photos back and I have to say...its pretty bad. My children are obsessed with the facebook mode of communication and my instistance that no pictures of me are posted is giving them a very negative message! Then I realised I havent allowed any pictures of me to be displayed anywhere for over 4 years!!!

So I hit 40 this year, am very single and completely fat...I am working my way through uni as a mature student, single parent and not so secret depressive lol, things have to improve.

Would love some moral and practical support and I will do everything in my power to support you back...

Thanks for reading...

30/12/12 - 14 stones and 9 lbs
BaileyMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/130/126

Height: 5ft 5

Hi Bailey,

I responded to your other thread I think. But welcome to the UK section of the boards!

Happy posting
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:35 AM   #3  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Hello and welcome adn good luck with weight watchers!

I hope you'll stick around here and get invovled in the chat thread where we can all support each other.

I really empathise about the photos, it was getting back from holiday and looking at pics last week that made me sit up and notice my weight is creeping back up....

So here I am, back on 3FC, back to healthy eating and exercise, back on my mission to be healthy weight!
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 241/241/180

Height: 5ft 2

Hi Bailey,

Your post made sense to me cos Im just the same about pictures of myself. Im 42 so a bit older but I have teens that are obsessed with facebook and twitter too. Must admit, Im a fan of fb too! lol

I weigh alot more than you but Im hoping to change that and am looking forward to achieving some weight loss goals.

Wishing you lots of luck

Sharon
Sharelle is offline   Reply With Quote