UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Would you try this diet out?
Yay 0 0%
Nay 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2019, 10:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 150

Height: 5"7

Wink Please reply with honest thoughts/ opinions! Trying a new weight loss program!

Hey ladies,

I am coming up on my wedding soon (July 27th) and I really want to lose a good 10 - 15 pounds for my big day. My head is honestly pounding from how many forums, blogs, and random youtube videos I have watched today during the search for my answer.

I stumbled upon this blog on a reddit thread and I just wanted to get different opinions on the program the guy in the blog is trying to promote...

I mean it seems pretty legit so far and I have read other reviews online saying it works, but I just wanted to get some different opinions is all.

Please let me know what you guys think! I am not allowed to share what I am talking about since I am new here and I need 10 posts before I can share any links so please shoot me a reply on what you guys think about this "Lean Belly Breakthrough" diet I have been hearing about.

If you just type it in on google it should come right up!

Thank you
bluefirebecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 12:11 AM   #2  
mjf

I tried to google it. I can't find a description of the program, but I did find some reviews. The "2-minute ritual" sounds like a scam. Don't waste your money.

All the information you need can be found for free online, but to make it easier for you, here's a quick summary:
Focus on eating whole foods, including vegetables, fruits, legumes, whole grains, nuts, and seeds. Avoid sweets, refined carbs, and deep fried foods.
Vegetables, fruits, and legumes are especially good for losing weight because you'll feel full and you'll be less likely to overeat.
Exercise helps too, but a healthy diet is the most important part of weight loss.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/185/110

I googled it and didn't really found it that interesting. Personally, I have just started my weight loss regime (that includes cardio and weight-training) but a friend of mine lost 15 kg in 5 months with keto-diet. You can google it, you will find a lot of information about it which is absolutely free. May be you can try it.

P.S. - Congratulations for your wedding.
molyru is offline   Reply With Quote