UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #1  

Default Hi

Hi,

I have just found this forum and thought I would join and introduce myself.

I am Leah and I have been trying to lose weight since I put it on 9 years ago. Back then I had a BMI of 18 and I could eat anything that I wanted and not put any weight on at all. When I went to university, everything changed and I put on 70lbs. I have tried various diets and until recently everything I did made no difference. Although I did manage very slowly to lose 22lbs 2 years ago and then put it all back on.

In August I watched the Horizon programme about fasting and thought that I would try it. Since then I have lost 23lbs and the results have been amazing. I was doing the 5:2 diet and apart from the first fast day, I found it quite easy.

I've had no kitchen for the last month due to building works so the diet was sort of on hold but since getting my oven back last week, I have started again. This time I want to try the Alternate Day Diet as I want faster benefits. I have so far lost 2.5lbs but put it all back on again in the last couple of days which I am hoping is due to TOM.

I can't exercise that much due to a disability (which is the main reason I have to lose weight asap as it is bad to be fat with my disability) so everything has to be diet not exercise based which is making it a little hard. With my scales I have checked that my muscle % is not going down which is good.

The other reason I want to lose as soon as possible is because my OH said we could try for a baby as soon as my BMI is 25. I have been losing for so long, I feel that I will never get there. Especially because although I have lose 23lbs this time, I did that last time so it feels like I am just starting again and have made no progress.
Leah159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #2  

I posted this a week ago and no replies?

I guess the support I thought I'd get from here is non existant....

OK this is my bye email as obviously this is not the forum for me.
Leah159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 223/130/126

Height: 5ft 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah159 View Post
I posted this a week ago and no replies?

I guess the support I thought I'd get from here is non existant....

OK this is my bye email as obviously this is not the forum for me.
Oh Leah, sorry you didn't receive any replies

I have to admit this is the first time I saw the thread.

Best of luck with your weightloss, whether you choose to stick around or not.

Trying for a baby at the end of it must be a very big incentive, you'll get there. Good luck.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote