UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #46  
GGirl

S/C/G: 230/181/145

Height: 5'5"

A typical day for me was and sometimes still is, a large bowl of cold cereal with milk for breakfast, between breakfast half a cup of nuts and some chocolates (whatever is around the office, and that is alway something), some chips, then for lunch a large large bowl of instant mashed potatoes then some sweets, then go home and eat dinner: baked chicken and rice and beans, then some ice cream and chips and juice. Yikes, about 3,000 calories a day, and that's a good day.

ggirl1
ggirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:37 AM   #47  
in pursuit of progress

S/C/G: 180/146/130

Height: 5'6"

For me the weight really piled on at uni. This would probably be my typical day:

Breakfast: eggy bread, or a fry up (post night out) or lots of buttery toast with marmite.
Lunch: pasta with loads of cheese and tomato, orrr pesto and peas and cheese, or a jacket potato with lots of butter and cheese, or I would make a huge vat of hummus and eat a whole baguette with it. Sometimes I would make lots of vegetable soup, convincing myself I was being healthy- but I would still have 3 bowls of it with at least half a baguette!
Snacks: I would just have crisps, chocolates, cookies etc most days. I had decided I was working hard at uni and needed lots of energy (which equaled sugar in my mind!)
Dinner: Sometimes a takeaway. If not then macaroni cheese, or a curry, or pasta, or a big pile of mashed potato and something!!

Then we would often go out, where I would drink a fair bit, and get cheesy chips on the way home!!

Ugh, writing this out has made me feel ill!! My poor body!! I am so sorry!
nina cloudstar is offline   Reply With Quote