Weight and dress sizes

• How do you find losing weight affects you clothes sizes? my bf always assumed it was stone per size and whereas I knew this was wrong i'm feeling a bit put out that i have lost nearly a stone but although my jeans are feeling a bit loose everything else still fits like a glove. I don't know what I was hoping for but maybe just some small but visible result with regards to my clothes sizes. Obviously i'm not going to go instantly from a 14/16 to a 10 but I guess as being between sizes is so annoying I wanted to be a proper 14 at least.
  • While I'm not from the UK, I'm pretty sure this is something that we all have to deal with no matter where we live. Something that is equally annoying to not changing sizes as quickly as one might hope for, is that depending on which store you are shopping at, you may wind up having to buy a totally different size all together!

My advice to you is to give it a few weeks more. Loose jeans turns into needing to buy a belt or a new pair of jeans
  • Agree with that - I found that at first nothing much seemed to be happening and then I would suddenly see a dramatic shrink, lol. I practically skipped size 16 altogether - I seemed to go from needing a belt to keep up my 18s to suddenly getting into 14s! Just keep at it and the results will come, even if not how you expect them.