Pumping iron!

• Grrrrarrgh. I'm gonna be a meathead. Well, not really, but I've upped my resistance on the gym weight machines. I'm fighting this plateau with everthing I've goy - the more muscle I have, the more calories I burn. So I'm making like Hulk Hogan. I even drank a protein shake afterwards. Hooaagh!!
  • OOOOOOOH get you!! Hard Core or what?
    Have you got a trendy lycra outfir to wear that matches your lippy? And of course you have to have a very high very tight ponytail!! And an orange fake tan.........am I generalising here???
  • Hahaha, on second thoughts, I look nothing like a bodybuilder XD Omg, how ridiculous do the extreme ones look? The women with bleached blonde thinning hair, scraped up into those pony tails, the veins throbbing, the shiny bronze bulges.. ye gods, the lycra!!
  • Thanks for the terrifying mental image there, ladies. :P
  • Any time, Brid! ;D
  • I love resistance training. I like to do circuit training because it also gives me the cardio benefit, in addition.
  • Don't do a Jodie Marsh on us
  • ^ Her transformation shocked me when I saw it online, I watched the documentary and she worked damn hard to attain it, each to their own aye.

I currently have an image of Hulk Hogan with a tight pony tail with whatever little hair he has left while wearing women's body builder attire... It is an image I would see forever forgotten lol. Thank you for that one haha.

Good luck Marchmallow, hoogah! Lol.
  • Well, today I had a tight ponytail.. but alas! No Hulk-like bulges just yet. Nor the strange skin colour and ghastly neon lycra. I did down a protein shake though, just for extra beef!