UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #1  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 314.15/289.9/150

Height: 5"8

Unhappy My first wobble...

Well... it wasn't so much a wobble. I didn't eat anything naughty, but I just lost my temper for no real reason.

It's my brain. I've eaten my dinner, and I know I'm full, I feel stuffed, but my brain... MY WORST ENEMY!! My brain is trying to tell me to eat more!!

I think it's partly due to my hormones at the moment, as aunt flo is due in the next week, I crave choc like a mad thing!! Added to that, it doesn't take much to tip me over the edge when I get like that.

I was that bad, I snapped at everybody in the house at the time. Luckily they were all adults *phew*. My hubby came straight over, sat on my lap and gave me a bear hug as I sobbed my heart out.

But that's it today, I'm not going to walk the dog tonight, the man thing has offered to relieve of that duty tonight. So as soon as there is enough hot water I'm gonna have a bubble bath, light some candles with some relaxing music and then go to bed and start afresh tomorrow.

Urgh!! I don't want that to happen again...
LozzCowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #2  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Oh no Lozz, sorry to hear you've had a tough evening. But well done you for such a positive outcome. I'm sure with your attitude tomorrow will be a better day
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #3  
threenorns

i think i'll join you but alas - i'm still stuck walking the dog. the man thing here won't have anything to do with him.

on the plus side, it means he can't say squat if i take 2hrs to do it, lol.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #4  
Calorie Counter

Thanks hun. It has been a tough one. More or less the whole family came round tonight, I'm tired and just bleh! Right bath time!!!! Woo!!
Old 04-15-2012, 04:59 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 231/174/153

Height: 5ft8

Hi Lozz, I can so relate to your post, my first couple of weeks I was a right moody mare I think I just felt over whelmed by what was ahead of me and I was so afraid of failing, anyway now 3 1/2 months in I feel very positive and have a totally different relationship with food. I have found this forum so helpful and it has definately helped logging on when I was feeling wobbly, A nice bubble bath always helps to!! you can do this

Last edited by Sparx; 04-15-2012 at 05:04 AM.
Sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #6  
Calorie Counter

Awww thanks guys. I feel much better today. I slept pretty well and hubby let me sleep in. Today is a rest day for me. I'll still be doing the dog walking tonight, but no workout for me.

But I did feel a little overwhelmed last night, but the noise from everyone coming round just wound me up even more and I snapped.

But today is a new day, and tomorrow is a new week. Oh btw!! can't believe I nearly forgot!! my trousers are already a little looser round my tummy. Not by much at all but enough for ME to notice!! I think that's enough to keep me going lol

Old 04-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 350/292/140

Height: 5f 7

Aw sorry you had a tough eve, BUT you did soooooooo well not giving in Hun and eating extra hun I hope you enjoyed your baths and it relaxed you a bit, and glad your partner walked the dog.
topsy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:31 AM   #8  
Calorie Counter

Topsy, yeah the bath was perfection lol and my hubby is awesome. I still feel a little bad at losing it a bit, but he just cuddled me all night and was generally amazing! bless him. lol
Old 04-16-2012, 06:18 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 214/190/140

Height: 5'5"

Now that's what I like to hear - a wobble where you didn't actually crack!! As Sparx said, those wobbles are no surprise at the beginning of your journey when the sheer scale of what you want to achieve sneaks up and smacks you when you least expect it. I found I OBSESSED about food almost every waking minute at first. I got over it, but it is a battle. You have several big positives - a very supportive OH (big bonus) and obvious willpower. You did exactly the right thing - you didn't give in and you went and did something good for you.

Well done
Elliemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:37 AM   #10  
Calorie Counter

Smile

Thank you Elliemar. The whole weekend was a bit of a battle of will power. I do find myself thinking about food a **** of a lot at the moment. But not because I'm hungry. Maybe because I'm so concerned that I'm going to mess it up.

But with support from my family and all of you here I battled thro and made it without a slip up. It's amazing how much love is here on this page and I wouldn't have decided to make a change if I hadn't of come across it.

Here's to week 2 of my journey to a healthier me!! I'm ready for it!!

Old 04-16-2012, 07:43 AM   #11  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LozzCowell View Post

Here's to week 2 of my journey to a healthier me!! I'm ready for it!!

You go girl
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote