UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 10:10 AM   #76  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 314.15/289.9/150

Height: 5"8

Ellie - lol, this where I'm slightly weird... I like working to targets. I know where i need to get to and and once there I'm just gonna keep it nice and steady. I know i've set myself the target of xmas 2014 but to be honest, this is a change for life. If I want to be happy, healthy and hopefully pregnant. I've just had enough of... getting by i guess you could put it.

Weird thing is I started eating better on monday and doing more exercise... and I'm already feeling the benefits... Although I am having a bloated day today. But thats mainly because auntie flo is on her way and I've been drinking loads of water.

Dinner tonight will be chilli in a jacket potatoe, with a good salad... and an apple for desert, just because i haven't got anything else in at the moment.

Roll on next thursday!! Also my man is treating me to a wii and board soon... LOVE IT!!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #77  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Ladies

TC, you are THIN! well done you look great! bad news though the butt is the last to go it always goes from the top down hehe face, boobs (i'll be happy to see the back of my melons) arms, waist then bum so glad you posted your pics they really show your progress I took some fat pics can't wait to take some thinner ones

PB, I like the sound of that smoothie i've written it down to try this weekend..thanks

Stef, i'm just going by what I see on the telly and no-one seems to mention 7-10 I don't look or bother about anyones stats I just know I have a hard time getting 5 now if it was choc or lager it would be a different story

Well, over the easter period i've been yo-yoing around (weightwise) gained now I think i've lost but not recording it yet as I was on the buds last night so i'm probably just dehydrated still tons of choc around this place but i've made a resolution that once its gone i'll buy no more so i'll eat this in moderation and feed some to hubby too (reluctantly ) then get back to serious weightloss.

Have a Great Weekend
Old 04-13-2012, 02:54 PM   #78  
Calorie Counter

Awww Cat, easter is evil!! I'm glad a decided to get started on this thing in between easter and xmas that way, no temptations. my birthdays been and gone too!! WOO!! lol I can't handle loads of choc and candy around me yet. Will power is NOT that high just yet. lol

At least you know you were "naughty" lol
Old 04-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 350/292/140

Height: 5f 7

Hi Everyone, Laptop better now BUT SLOW

I am like a zombie little one decided to be awake @4am and so that was the start of my day, its awful when i am so tired all I want to do is eat rubbish! BUT stayed on track, had a packet of twiglets rather than crisps Went to a friends for lunch and she made a lovely pasta salad had a sad end to the day our rabbit had to be put to sleep

Lozz I am not that far from Norwich either in fact have started walking into the city centre rather than driving although still need some comfee shoes to walk in. Glad you are already feeling better. your tea sound yummy, I love jacket pots and veggie chili with a babybel light too. I have been eating sweet pot baked too. we recently got a new oven and it cooks the best jacket pots- might have to do some tomorrow for tea now Aw your partner sound really supportive-great you are getting a wii board my friend has one and loves it.

Beki-Hope that the tablets you are now on help you hun.

Hope everyone has a good eve, off to glass a big glass of water, then make up bottles and bed to try and get some sleep before little one wakes- at least i should burn more cals the amount I am up and down the stairs and lugging about a 10lb baby in a car seat should build some muscles!!!lol!

xxx
Old 04-14-2012, 06:40 AM   #80  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments I hope you all have a great weekend

I started mine off with a 6.30am jog followed by Body Pump, now I feel fantastic! Need to get my head down today and crack on with a uni assignment. Then a day off tomorrow whoop whoop! A christening of a friends baby to go to, and hopefully some boozing and football in the afternoon, bring it on!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow everyone x
Old 04-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 214/190/140

Height: 5'5"

topsy - poor bunny

I feel rufffffoooo today courtesy of getting a little too into party mode last night. So that was clever. I've been living on veggie soup for the last two days and will have to get creative today as the fridge is literally empty bar a can of diet coke, 3 eggs and some chilli. Um.

I was showing a 2lb loss this morning, but know that's dehydration and will probably have reversed by tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Last edited by Elliemar; 04-14-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:35 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 231/174/153

Height: 5ft8

hi everyone, weighed in and had a bit of a whoosh this week 4lb down which means over 50lb gone one of my mini goals and into the 170's have a lovely sunday everyone
Old 04-15-2012, 04:37 AM   #83  

Gotta run as I'm at a Christening today, but just wanted to apologise for the spreadsheet being squiffy again! I'll try to play with the formula later or tomorrow, unless we have an excel whizz hiding out there?!

Well done Sparx, gotta love a whoosh!!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 06:59 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 350/292/140

Height: 5f 7

1lbs off this week I am ok with that especially as I had the Easter egg! But lost my first stone whoop

Well done sparx 4lbs wosh is fab well done for hitting a mini goal.

Thanks for the hugs Ellie-we buried him next to the cat Hope you recovered from your nite out and found something to eat! Hope you are on for a good loss hun this week.

TC enjoy the christening I have no idea with excel spreed sheets or formulas sorry thanks for sorting it all out for us all.

Hope everyone has a good day.

xxxx

Last edited by topsy81; 04-15-2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 168/168/140

Height: 5.6"

Hi Everyone

Been away from the laptop for a while, tonsilitis and a chest infection wiped me out , and ridiculous amounts of heartburn....no idea what caused this lol

I am back on the mend now though, got to take it easyon exercise until my chest is better, but the 30 day shread dvd looks fab, recieved it and watched but couldn't do any of it while being so ill

Hope everyone is doing well with their weight loss, I lost 2lbs on my last weigh in which I was very pleased with, I haven't at e much with being ill but feel so much heavier and inhealthy with not being up and active after getting myself motivated.... I will weigh myself tomorrow and add them to the spread sheet

Speak soon

xxx
Old 04-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #86  
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Hey all, lovely to see so many people making such great progress. This week it's a check-in and not a weigh-in - as I'm only weighing every 2 weeks. (I just put last week's weight in the column to keep it looking up to date).

I finished week 2 of the C25K, but I got a cold on Wednesday and then my friend was in town on Friday and I spent the weekend with her and would have done it today but my feet were too wrecked from walking miles and miles in central london in new shoes...so I'm behind on my c25k. Otherwise hit the gym ok this week did lots of Bikram yoga earlier in the week and one session on Saturday with my friend.

On food I did pretty well this week...maybe a little over-indulging at the weekend, but I had some yummy meals. But I only ate when I was hungry and did not eat too much past the satiation level - which is what I'm asked to do in the approach I'm taking.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:00 AM   #87  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 151/142/130

Height: 5ft 9

Well done Sparx! That's amazing.

Well I'm house sitting for a friend and her scale reckons I'm at 139/140lbs which wow don't I want to believe that! But I think it tends to weigh a few pounds light and it's an ancient non-digital scale.. so I've decided to ignore that and put down my lowest from the week from when I was at home- 141.8. Can't decide whether to change my ticker or not cos it is only just in the 141s... When I'm finally at 141.0 that'll finally be 10lbs lost since I started this. Wow this is taking a painfully long time...

I completed day 1 of week 8 on the C25K... but I did have to stop to go to the loo half way through so I might repeat it 3 more times rather than twice more. Trying to find the get up and go to walk the 40 minutes to the nearest cycle path to go for a run again today...

Last edited by PaintedButterfly; 04-16-2012 at 06:14 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:08 AM   #88  

HI all, week 3 of the challenge is here, bring it on!!!

I've got a wedding on Saturday, so am absolutely taking the day off, but want to be very good between now and then. My aim in Jan for the wedding was to be under 12 stone, today I'm 12stone 1.5, so I hope I make it! Will be weighing in on Saturday this week......

I've got Ellie's curry in the slow cooker, smells lovely, can't wait for tea time!!

SPent the morning have a sort out to try and make a bit of cash on a local FB selling page, I hate being a poor student!

Got an afternoon of uni work followed by Body Pump and Hydrojog at the gym this evening.

Almostme Hope you're cold clears off soon, I love the attitude towards food that your plan is promoting, more diets need to do that! C25K will still be waiting for you once your feet are healed

Danielle sorry to hear you've been so ill, but glad you're on the mend. Hope you see a good figure on the scales, it really does help with motivation ey?

Topsy WHOOP to the first stone, got to love those sort of milestones, grin! So sorry to hear about your rabbit Well done for the walking and keeping on track despite the lack of sleep, you rock!

Ellie Boooo to hangovers, I miss not suffering for them, now I actually live in fear! EMpty fridge when hungover is probably the safest way though....! Hope your loss stuck once you rehydrated!

Cat Like the once it's gone, it's gone resolution! At the end of the day, we should all be in this for life and the longhaul, so Easter is always going to be there, and having choccie is always going to be part of that, so lets get on with it and enjoy it, and once it's gone, move on

Lozz hope all is good with you today

Have a fab week everyone, when's it lunctime? The slow cooker smell ismaking me HUNGRY!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:09 AM   #89  

Paintedbutterfly Great work on C25K, week 5 day 3 for me tomorrow, EEEKKKK!! Enjoy house sitting, I'm doing the same for my parents this week, loving the peace and quiet of just me and the dog! WHen do you head back to your scales to check your weight?
Old 04-16-2012, 07:46 AM   #90  
Calorie Counter

GAH!! I can't weigh in yet!! No scales!! it's doing my head in!!
Closed Thread