My hopeful Goal

• I'm relatively new to 3FC, I posted a few times last year but decided that I'd wait till the new year to really start.
    My goal is to be slimmer for summer. Over the past year I've put on about 2 stone so about May/June I want to weigh less than I did that time last year. To help me I've bought 3 new dresses and my goal is to look slim in them when May rolls around.
    I know people say that you shouldn't do that, but I've never really worn dresses and I'm getting really bored of jeans so I thought the encouragement of a few pretty dresses would do it.
    This gives me a weight goal of approximately 136-7ish and a total of 32lbs to lose or just over 2 stone. So about 6lb per month.
  • Good luck Kitty - your goals are very achievable and with the encouragement of those lovely dresses to look forward to, I'm sure you'll do it
  • yeah isnt 6lb like 3 kilos-ish? thats less than 1kilo a week, you'll do fine!
  • Yeah I'd say it should be real manageable to lose that weight! Just cutting a few snacks out of your diet should do the trick!
  • I've bought a dress as well in a size that I want to be. I will get in to that dress if it's the last thing I do. It's such a pretty dress. It's great motivation. I've hung it on the outside of my wardrobe. It means that when I wake up, I see it and it gives me motivation for the day. Good luck
  • 6lb a month is totally manageable they say between a 1lb -2lb loss a week is healthy don't they? I think your motivation is a good one.. and to be honest with you I don't really listen to what "health experts" etc say because there are so many of them.. and they all have a different agenda.. (mainly advertisement and product placement) lol... so if the dress thing works for you.. then great.. keep going..