UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 12-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #1  
Time for a change!

S/C/G: 242/242/182

Height: 5'5.5

Default Welshie returning

Hello all

My name is Sam and I'm from South West Wales. I was a member previously back in 2007 when I weighed 14st 2lbs. So whats happened since......
Thanks to support on this thread I joined a Rosemary Conley wieght loss group and lost 2 stone.
August of 2009 I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant and started to maintain weight, sadly at 8 weeks in September, I miscarried and threw myself into weight loss again losing a further 7lbs.
Boxing Day of 2009 I found out I was expecting again and again went to maintaining weight but stopped all exercise due to fear of a repeat. January 2010 I had my first scan thinking I was approximately 8 weeks only to be told that I was in fact 16 weeks pregnant and the baby looked underweight due to my loss of appetite and a strict diet and exercise routine I had been on so I left my weight loss group and tried to enjoy my pregnancy
July 2010 my daughter was born two weeks late weighing a healthy 8lbs 11ozs! I went straight back down to 12st.

My boyfriend of 9 years has mentioned a holiday to spain - or somewhere hot - for our 10 year anniversary in September - which ultimately means he wants to see me - for the first time ever a)in a dress and b) in a swimsuit! So I need to start getting my act together and lose the mummy tummy for good.

Also if anyone wants to be an encouraging diet buddy / penpal - that would be awesome as my boyfriend is one of those guys who can eat what/ when and how much he likes and because hes 6ft gets away with it!

love

Sam
xxxx
LittleLostMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:09 PM   #2  
Is walking to Mt. Doom

S/C/G: 195/ticker/135

Height: 5 ft 7

Hi Sam!

Fellow welshie here

You sound like you have been though alot and it is so inspirational to hear how you have overcome the difficulties life has thrown at you.

Good luck and may the coming year be prosperous for us both

Alex
xx
lilsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #3  
Fat Fox

S/C/G: 187/181.5/136

Height: 5'5

Hiya Sam
I've just moved from South Wales, so not a Welshie but an adopted one!
It's great to hear that you have overcome so many difficulties and have succeeded that is really aspirational.

My hubby used to be one of those guys who could eat what he wanted but I think he's getting a little bit of "desk spread" now he's changed jobs but I know how completely frustrating it is when someone can just stuff themselves with junk and there you are with your carrot!

Good luck for the new year.
Foxevil is offline   Reply With Quote