Embarrassing Fat Bodies

• is any one watching Embarrassing Fat Bodies? if ever there is inspiration to lose weight this is it!!
    well done TV people for highlighting the very real side effects of being fat
  • No! what time what channel? i have never heard of it?
  • It was on channel 4 at 9pm you can catch it now on plus one, worth watching its so sad what people go through at least they are getting help
  • Quote: is any one watching Embarrassing Fat Bodies? if ever there is inspiration to lose weight this is it!!
    well done TV people for highlighting the very real side effects of being fat
    Not a program we get here in the U.S. There certainly would be a lot of material to work with here.
  • I've been watching! I think it's great that they're drawing attention to all of the issues that go along with obesity, trouble is, all of the people with saggy skin have made be terrified of what I'm going to look like when I hit goal!

If anyone finds a miracle cure for loose skin, no surgery involved, be sure to let me know
  • I saw that it's available on Youtube. I'm going to check it out. I'm by nature sceptical about weight loss shows.
  • Quote: I saw that it's available on Youtube. I'm going to check it out. I'm by nature sceptical about weight loss shows.
    You should definitely have a look! It's not a show that challenges people to lose weight like the Biggest Loser, as such, it's more about discovering issues behind weight gain, informing people of the health risks, getting severely overweight people the right help, and even helping people who have lost weight and are left with a lot of excess skin! Very informative!
  • Its on youtube! Just search for the show title. The Dr from Supersize vs superskinny is in it, he gives tips on how to deal with the problems of being super overweight (like washing yourself)
    I actually watched it during my lunch break at work but had to stop because it shows some nudity in the medical room.
  • I don't live in the UK but I feel like I do sometimes. I watch a lot of your shows over mine (I live in The States), I have a TON of friends over there whom are basically family and have visited the UK (LOVE BLACKPOOL!). I was watching embarrassing fat bodies and I found it SUPER interesting and definitely an eye opener, ever since I have been on plan ROFL. I don't think I ever want to be off plan again! the one where the guys stomach was to his feet gave me the hebeejeebiez, felt really girl for the "fattest teen" too with the loose skin.