UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:19 AM   #1  

Height: 5ft2

Default Hi all

I posted in the introductions before i realised there was a Uk section.

I've ordered a WW pro points starter pack from ebay as i have a social phobia theresno way i can attend a meeting.

I'm kinda scared about starting a diet, its not really anything i've done before but i'e put on 4 stone with the medication i'm on for schizo-affective disorder & depression. My dr reckons i can loose this with dieting, heres to hoping.

So, hi everyone !

Roc
Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #2  
Seafood and eat it :D

Hiya! You can do it. Believe in yourself. Ive put off dieting for so long. And just by healthy eating and a bit of exercise i have lost 5lbs in a week! Not my starving myself. By eating 3 small healthy meals every day such as chicken, fish and salads. Also veg. I feel so much better in myself!! So much more energy. If i can do it. Then you really can. Ive been using excuses for myself for the past year.. Have faith in urself and good luck!! Xx
jayne231403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #3  

Height: 5ft2

Thank you Jayne ! i hope i can be structured enough, i'm a bit of a comfort eater at the best of times
Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote