UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2002, 05:21 PM   #1  

Exclamation Body-esteem Now

Hi all

my name is Sokratis Dinos and I`m a psychologist. I am currently doing an online research as part of my PhD thesis on how people from various groups view their body and their physical appearance. We are particularly interested in the views of people with weight problems (overweight, underweight) or people with eating disorders as previous findings suggest that how people with weight or eating problems view their body image and their physical appearance is very much related to their self-esteem and is a very important part of their psychological well-being. This can also have implications for people's choice on how they manage their eating habbits. The questionnaire is online and is completely anonymous. It`s quite easy, straightforward and fun to do. I would be very grateful if you spared some minutes to fill it in. We can also send you a short report on the results if you request it. This is a non-profitable scientific research. You just click on the link below (or type it in the address window) and once you`ve done it you click submit. The address is:

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/psychology/research

I would really appreciate your help. If you need any further info you can post a reply to this message or e-mail me to the address that you'll find in the questionnaire web site Thanks very much in advance for the time you`ve taken to answer the questionnaire and I'm looking forward to receiving your completed questionnaires.

Sokratis
Closed Thread