UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2002, 10:17 AM   #1  

Talking Hello From Surrey !!!!

Good Afternoon All !!

My name is Tracey and I am a fat chick in Surrey ! I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS which has accounted for my HUGE ( ) weight gain. I am 5 foot 1 and now weight 18stone 1lb. I have been prescribed Metaformin which I am going to start taking tomorrow coupled with a brand new excercise regime (god help the swimming pool !!) and a low carb diet - apparently low carb is reccommended for people with PCOS ! Anyways - wanted to drop by and say Hello, introduce myself and hopefully make some new friends ! I would love to hear from anyone and everyone - especially people that have as much to lose as me !!! My goal weight is 9 stone although this is obviously a LONG way off I am taking it one step at a time !

I am 27, Single and live in Surrey.....Hope you are all well on this Sunday afternoon and look forward to hearing from you all soon

Take Care

Tracey
Old 08-04-2002, 03:08 PM   #2  

Hi Tracey

Welcome to the forum good to hear from you. I am 5ft 4 and 18 st 10 I have lost some weight but put it back on whilst depressed. I'm on aol messenger and msn if you ever want to chat.
Old 08-04-2002, 03:20 PM   #3  

Thumbs down HELLO !!!!!!

Hello !

Thanks for replying !

What is your IM for AOL ... mine is sparkibutterfly .... please feel free to add me to your Buddy List and drop me a line when you see me on line !

Hope you have had a great weekend

Love, Tracey x
Old 08-04-2002, 03:25 PM   #4  

Mines judith33uk aol and judith32uk msn a few of us chat on msn.
Old 08-05-2002, 08:22 AM   #5  

Angry Thanks !

Thanks I`ll be sure to watch out for you
Old 08-05-2002, 09:16 AM   #6  

Hi Tracey,

I am also Tracy (but without the 'e') I am 5'5 and currently weigh 18stone 8 which is the highest i have ever weighed - just before christmas i was down to 17 1/2 stone following the Sw plan but, due to one thing and another, have regained a stone and a bit. I am now back on plan and hope to, eventually, get down to around 10 stone - a very daunting journey!

Good luck on your journey - keep us posted as to how it is going and i am sure that you will find a lot of inspiration around here.
Old 08-05-2002, 05:51 PM   #7  

Hi Tracy... Thanks so much for the reply - it was great to hear from you I have now completed my first day low carbing and taking metaformin and so far I`m doing OK !! ... I am going swimming tomorrow morning before work ... Seems like a good idea now but I`ll let you know how I feel when I have to get up at 5.30 tomorrow morning and get in a pool !!!

E mail me - [email protected]

Love, Tracey xxx
Closed Thread