UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2002, 03:26 PM   #1  

Default fashion

sort of...

I bought a PINK top how unlike me Im a bit as long as its black

You can see Im still dead proud of my image posting with image tags ability
Old 07-27-2002, 03:28 PM   #2  

BTW that isnt me!
Old 07-27-2002, 03:40 PM   #3  
Theres no stopping me now

Bet you look drop dead gorgorous in the top, who is that model anyway she's far to skinny to be healthy.

I too brought something a bit different today - forget-me-not blue leggings with little flowers on them, only reach my knees - lovely !!

Will probably wear them once or twice while on holiday - at the beach is the plan - if you lovely people down south could all blow your sunshine northwards - then will put them in the cupboard until next week when I hope they will be too big
Old 07-29-2002, 09:03 AM   #4  

I can't find a light jacket anywhere I know its summer but I like to be prepared!
Old 07-29-2002, 04:45 PM   #5  

Hi Girls,

You can have our hot sticky humiod weather with pleasure. All my clothes are sticking to me and they are made of cotton. We have the fans going night and day to keep the air going. Its too hot to sit out in it you will burn in minutes. I have never seen so many people in the sea at night they are going to the beach in droves.
There not a breeze so its just heavy. They have promised us thunderstorms tomorrow so that might be our summer over all three days of it!!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2002, 11:42 PM   #6  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi all, I never seem to get the chance to get in here anymore. Hope you're all doing ok. Hope those of you who want summer have got it now and those who want a respite have one too. I am sweltering out here tonight. After walking the dogs this evening I was dripping..not nice. It's been 98 today but the heat index was 105!!! Felt like I was back in AZ. LOL!
Closed Thread