UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2002, 01:51 PM   #16  

oops nearly forgot ......good chat site for BB was brill last yr during and after BB2
big brother chat room
i hope ive got this too work
Old 05-26-2002, 07:01 AM   #17  

No keep Jade in kick out a boring one instead LEE LYNNE PJ for example Lee looked very annoyed when they were sitting around singing liberty x etc Kate reminded me of a 10 yr old wanting to choreograph their dance steps did I miss something are they putting on a show
Old 05-26-2002, 10:24 AM   #18  

Better to not vote off Lynne, the older ones take time to get used to everyone, but then they become the ones that the "youngsters" open up to.

I like Kate less and less everytime I see her. How many times does she have to change her clothes a day?
Old 05-26-2002, 10:34 AM   #19  

I'm worried Jade could go I liked Helen from day one last time and Caroline on BB1 I'd get rid off PJ or Lee I think just because I want a bloke to go first. I think I like Alison Jade Jonny and Sandy best at the mo.
Old 05-27-2002, 03:58 AM   #20  

well i watched the channel 4 version last night after having running commentary from chat room from peeps that have E4 ..........it seems ch4 have there own idea as to who should stay and go...........i mean they showed little of jade being extra loud
hardly showed boossssy breeches kate

and spencer well that speaks for itself, how lazy and uninterested is that guy, he went into diary room saying there was nothing to do , i think that would be a chacne to use initiative and find something............well ive gone from voting jade off too ...........drum roll...........................................SPE NCER , he so obviously doesnt want to be involved so whats point letting him stay
Old 05-27-2002, 04:02 AM   #21  

I hate Jade, she has to go. If she doesn't go on Friday, then I won't be watching any more. She is such a Helen wannabe, how unoriginal.

I hate the way the sound on E4 cuts out whenever they say anything interesting too. How tedious.

Last edited by Phoebe; 05-27-2002 at 04:11 AM.
Old 05-27-2002, 04:32 AM   #22  

CLAIM TO FAME

my BIL was sergaent when wee womanly sandy was in army !!!!!!!

im phoning him later on to get the dirt then ill sell story to the sun! anyone know how much they pay for the dirt!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2002, 09:09 AM   #23  

There I was watching E4 (complete saddo I know) only to have kids revolt and out-voted me to watch tweenies!!!

JADE HAS TO GO... She's like an annoying little terrier that won't stop yapping, have voted her out 3 times so far although she hasn't annoyed me like Stuart did last year when I had him on redail for a whole day...
Old 05-27-2002, 09:13 AM   #24  

Did anyone see Lee's tape he sent in - he got naked in a field in January

Hey Flumper dish the dirt on Sandy to us lot first...
Old 05-27-2002, 01:11 PM   #25  
Theres no stopping me now

I've had my money on Spencer going from the very beginning. Jade is bugging me too. So as long as it's one of them who leaves on Friday I'll be a happy bunny
Old 05-27-2002, 02:17 PM   #26  

"Wee womanly Sandy" EH???? Whats thats mean then????

Leave Jade alone if you want 8 wks with Lynne Lee PJ and Adele left then fine Id prefer Jade there.
Old 05-27-2002, 04:28 PM   #27  
Theres no stopping me now

Nope sorry Veggie we'll have to agree to disagree. She is too loud and listens to no one - talks over everybody. And if she thinks not enough people are listening to her she gets even louder. She is bugging my t*ts I want her gone. Even a group of the house mates went and sat outside too get away from (her??) the conversation and noise

Sorry for ranting I don't like her - not the way she comes across in the house anyway - cos of course I don't really know her I do understand it is just reality TV which is taking over my life

Am going to the website now - need a fix
Old 05-28-2002, 03:25 AM   #28  
Phat Chick

Jade's gotta go - sorry - she's an inferior Helen (Porridge Queen) Adams wannabe. Trying hard not to get addicted like last year when I watched them sleeping on E4 and I hate it when the sound gets cut out, bet that's when they are saying the most interesting and libellous stuff
Old 05-28-2002, 06:15 AM   #29  
:(

S/C/G: 13st 2lbs/12st 7lbs/9st 7lbs

Height: 5'2

Anyone watch that 'How Not To Get On Big Brother'???

The people who make the show are a bunch of hypocrites!!

They said no1 who is naked in their video will get in to the house! Ummmmm....except for Lee who was naked in a field in January in his audtition vid????

And they said no1 who does any sort of singing or rhyming in their vid! Ummmm...... Except Adele who did a rap in her vid???

They also said no wannabe's who are just in it for the fame! Ummmmm......except Adele the DJ, PJ who wants to snog sum1 famous and Alex who wants to kickstart his modelling career??

I hopt no1 who plans on applying if they do another series paid any attention to that programme! Lol!
Old 05-28-2002, 11:39 AM   #30  

Johnny is sitting in the there with his arm up his nose right up to his elbow!! Totally grossed out and had to come away!!
Closed Thread