UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 378/364/168

Height: 5 ft 6

Question Rosemary Conley Support Thread?

Hi,

Would anyone else be interested in a Rosemary Conley Support Thread?

I've been on the plan for a week and my first weigh in is tonight so I'm a bit nervous but also excited. I've never done RC before although I'm a SW/WW/SureSlim/LighterLife veteran. None of them was quite right for me although I do love SW's approach and general friendliness. So far I've been impressed with RC. The food is a nice mix of cooking and on-the-go practicality and I've not felt hungry once. I like that I can go and buy some lunch and stay on plan as this has been a real problem for me in the past. I could do that on SW but I found I was overeating free food (my fault really not the programmes) and so I like that RC is strict but not rigid.

I couldn't stay for the exercise class last week either (I wasn't dressed for it because I hadn't planned to join that night but the next day). So that will be interesting to see how I get on.

Fi
fifitrix is offline   Reply With Quote