UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2002, 04:41 AM   #31  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Default Re: Weekly Weigh In Thread No. 8

No gains at all - again!! This is getting a tad 'sus' - is it that the people who staying still or gaining a pound or two aren't posting???

Anyway.... the losses this week are:

Me: -1
ChiChi: -1
Tracy: -1
TQ: -3.25
Chris: -0.5
Ali: -3
Kim: -2
Phoebe: -0.5

The overall loss was an AMAZING 12.25lbs which brings our totals to 226.50lbs or 16st 2.5lbs!!!!!

WELL DONE, EVERYONE!

My stats for this week are:
(Original start weight April 01: 16st 3lbs)
Start Weight this time (02 Jan 02): 14st 10lbs
Current Weight: 12st 8lbs
Target Weight: 10st 7lbs
Total lost since Jan 02 (fresh start): 2st 2lb YESSSSS!!!!!!!!
Total lost since April 01: 3st 9lbs
Remainder to be lost: 2st 1lbs
Current BMI: 27.6
Loss this week: 1lb

WOOO HOOO - I have finally gotten beyond my half way point between my January starting weight and my target weight. Party time!
Old 04-29-2002, 06:46 AM   #32  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Default Congratulations Sarah

What a great effort

It's taken a huge amount of courage and determination to get this far - you deserve that party.

Old 04-29-2002, 06:51 AM   #33  

well done sarah .......half way there, you know your going to sail through the next half now problem now dont yah
Old 04-29-2002, 06:53 AM   #34  

no problem that should read
Old 04-29-2002, 01:56 PM   #35  
Theres no stopping me now

Well sorry to ruin our good run of no gains streak, but since my last weigh in which I think was about 3 weeks ago maybe it was 4 - I can dream!! I have gained , wait for it, still reading, five whole pound, over two bags of sugar. But you know what it came off once and it is going to come off again.

I've changed my weigh in night to a Sunday to try and persuade me to behave myself a bit more over the weekend

Well done to everyone who lost and Sarah you are doing amazing. Half way there already.

The only thing I can say in my defence for my gain is I had a **** of a lot of fun putting those pounds back on - but they ain't staying. I think I gained them back on holiday, believe me we drank enough to gain about a stone each from pure alcohol. And I haven't got my act back together since I came back.

So here's to me joining the losses gang next week
Old 04-29-2002, 01:57 PM   #36  

I haven't weighed myself for ages I can not be bothered I had to be at placement today for 8 didn't even have time to drink tea let alone weigh enjoyed myself though

THEY GAVE ME CAKE!!!!
Old 04-29-2002, 02:01 PM   #37  

Default Re: Re: Weekly Weigh In Thread No. 8

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Ann
[B]No gains at all - again!! This is getting a tad 'sus' - is it that the people who staying still or gaining a pound or two aren't posting???
OH MS SUSPICIOUS we are all scared of you weigh in lady that the truth think when we are in BP you will produce scale.
Old 04-29-2002, 02:13 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally posted by veggie
I haven't weighed myself for ages I can not be bothered I had to be at placement today for 8 didn't even have time to drink tea
Sorry Veggie that excuse doesn't cut it. I was at my desk bright eyed and busy tailed after driving through the rush hour traffic having previously loaded the washing machine, dishwasher and making 3 packed lunches by 7:45. I sorted school clothes and found homework. And I had time to weigh - did it last night and I ate - this morning and last night. Just need to get organised - nag nag nag nag nag nag nag and not eating breakfast nag nag nag nag.

Yes we are all scared of Sarah. She's like the scary wee woman who ran a slimming club I used to go to. This wee woman - she was well under 5 foot, didn't shout if you gained weight but the sympathic look on her face made you feel so much worse.

Only kidding Sarah, not scared really, not of you anyway I am scared of touching live fish - make any sense ??? And you are not scary at all - well not so far.
Old 04-29-2002, 02:17 PM   #39  

NO It good excuse me not mother and not organised at all me dirty stop up who drinks too much then is let loose on private and confidential medical records scary or what????
Old 04-29-2002, 03:21 PM   #40  

Default No Weigh in

Hi Gang well the reason I have not told you about weight is because the doctor said I could come back in 6 weeks instead of 2 because I was doing so well with my blood pressure. HOWEVER
tomorrow the 6 weeks is up and a 10a.m. I will know whether I have fallen by the wayside (which I think I have) not really making excuses but it is so hard when you are inactive like me and cant really excercise to get the blubber off. I suppose my age is against me too. Well thats my story and I am sticking to it. Promise to write tomorrow whatever the outcome. Will that do.
love girls,

Tizme2000 (Viv)
Old 04-30-2002, 03:01 AM   #41  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Live fish??? I have been compared to some things in my time.... but LIVE FISH???

Carol - I am sure you can do this - you were doing really well before! (At least you enjoyed putting it on - that is so much better than finding it has just sort of drifting back on!)

Veggie.... it only takes 10 seconds to weigh yourself! The only time it takes longer is when you stand there beforehand worrying about what the scales will show.

I promise you that I am definitely NOT the right person to slag anyone off for gaining... I seem to have been 'on a diet' pretty much for the last 25 years - and the times when I haven't have been dieting I have spent busily putting it all back on again. I KNOW precisely how disheartening it can be to get on the scales and find you have either stayed still or gained - and I know every trick in the book for putting off getting on the scales as well!

The other thing I know for a fact is that the only person that can lose this weight for me is.... me!
Old 04-30-2002, 06:38 AM   #42  
:(

S/C/G: 13st 2lbs/12st 7lbs/9st 7lbs

Height: 5'2

I put on 4lbs in as many days!!!! I dont understand! I would have thought that eating healthily and going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week for 2 hours would make me lose weight not gain loads!!!!!

I dont know how I've managed to not give up yet!

I cant start eating less coz Im already hungry by the time I get back from work and college, so I spose I'll have to start excersizing more, Im gonna try to go to the gym 4 times a week instead and do more excersize at home.
Old 04-30-2002, 01:07 PM   #43  

Cool Weigh in

Hi Guys,

As promised yesterday about my weigh in. I am ashamed to say that in the last six weeks since last weigh in I have gained 4lbs. Am not a happy bunny but I did think I was heavier. Well thats me trying hard to get it off again for next time. I feel I lose the same pounds over and over again off they go back they come but never truly go down much. Am feeling very depressed just now and thinkks is not helping.

Sorry to spoil your downward spiral girls.
love to all
Vivienne
Old 04-30-2002, 05:06 PM   #44  

You and me both Vivienne. I've been chasing the same stone for years. Thats why I feel I have to treat losing this first couple of stone like a military organisation.

I don't care if it takes me a year to get to 14 stone, how ever long it takes and how many false starts I have. I am the only one who can do this for me so I best just get back on with it.

I'm striving to be down one pound by next week - or at least part of a pound. I'm joining the losing gang next week
Old 04-30-2002, 09:39 PM   #45  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

{{{{Vivienne & Carol}}}}}}}

Tomorrow is another day and you are both so willing to put your best foot forward, you'll just do it
Chin up, we're rooting for you.
Chris.
Closed Thread