UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #1  

Unhappy Oh No!

Heyy everyone....well in case you didnt meet me in the introductions my name is Suz n i started a new healthy diet last week i have good news n bad news about how it was going but now i think i might have to give up

...Da good news is that i have been followin the healthy diet plan since i joined here till now and i weighed maself this morning and i have lost weight!! So i WAS happy. i lost only a pound but its a good start for me cos i usually never lose weight.

BUT the bad news is that when i saw that i lost weight i thought i could have a treat and cos its sunday and now i have eaten a 3 course chinese dinner and had loads of cake n fizzy drinks today which adds up to about 4500 calories cos i had the whole cake. which is bad n now i feel like an idiot The worst thing is i feel like now i've ruined it i might as well just give up cos i already failed and undid all ma hard work and now i know tomorrow i will want to just eat a lot again like i used to cos i will just think that if i messed up sunday then i might as wel just enjoy food again

i feel like such a failure. how can i stop myself messin up like this?
Portchi Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:56 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

By making better and better choices.
Not one of us has been perfectly on plan through the whole journey.
The difference between those that are successful and those that aren't is - are you listening here?
"Successful chickies pick themselves up, dust themselves off, get right back on plan AND try to analyze what happened to cause the relaspse - and the LEARN from that lesson."

As we learn, we stray from our plan less and less. Take this as a learning experience and GET BACK ON PLAN - NOW - not tomorrow, not next week - this very minute.

You CAN do this!

Last edited by CountingDown; 09-14-2008 at 04:57 PM.
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

Forget it, get back on track!!! We all do it. And **YOU CAN NOT CELEBRATE LOSS BY TREATING YOURSELF TO FOOD!!** Find something to reward yourself with that's not food. You can do it!
I know the weekends are hard. Don't be so strict on yourself on the weekends, but instead, focus on exercise on the weekend! Do two or three times what you would normally do during the week. Find fun activities to do.
You can do it!!
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260.7/153/130

Height: Almost 5 foot 6

It's just a thought... but I find the weekdays easier - with work and everything else they are more structured so the eating clean comes slightly more naturally.

Have you thought about making your official weigh in day one weekday morning? Maybe that way at the weekend you'll still have your 'eye on the prize' (as it were) for the weekly weigh in to want to see a drop and won't indulge too much and stick to plan...

Just a thought though
denialisnthappiness is offline   Reply With Quote