UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-05-2008, 01:51 AM   #46  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

I didn't mention the activity, I mentioned the puds YUM!

I don't much like snow either, but I think I'm going to have to get used to some around here the next couple of months... :snowman:

Forgotten what I was going to say next, cos I'm tired and need to get to bed...oh yes, shame about you losing everything Cat, hope that you've got it all sorted now.
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #47  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls
Dropped off the page again I'm now back at work and feeling a lot better even though i'm still not 100%, don't know if i ever will be Got weighed and have piled on pounds so much so that I weigh more now than i've ever done in my life this is serious. NOTHING FITS ME!! so its time to suck it up and start living a healthier lifestyle before my jeans cut me in half Hope you are all well
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #48  

i've got a cold!!!
sarahgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #49  
Gym'll fix it!!

Awwww sarahgrace hope you're feeling better this weekend. Was watching an infomercial this morning for 10 minute trainer. It looks really impressive but then they all do don't they I need some motivation was thinking that if I buy it I might just try it and that will get me going but the last lot I bought have never been used either maybe I should try them
Old 11-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 223/203/167

Height: 5"5

hi, im kinda an oldie. i can remember sarahgrace, peacock2, britinNJ, michelleherts, 2frustrated and of cause veggie. dont no if you all remember me tho?? lol
nicolae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:22 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 223/203/167

Height: 5"5

just remembered another one, where is tracyj69???
nicolae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:38 PM   #52  
Gym'll fix it!!

Awww, you must have come along when I went AWOL nice to see you Where is everyone? i've found an awesome site pity that no-one else is utilising it like they should it has a calorie counter similar to Fitday and the others but much easier to use i've been looking for one ever since I lost my fantastic Heartsmart program and this is the closest i've got now I can keep track of everything I eat again wish you guys would post more
Old 11-17-2008, 08:42 AM   #53  

Where's that site, Cat90?
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #54  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Phoenix, am I allowed to say? it's caloriebalancediet dot you know what you can add your favourite foods so it doesn't matter where in the world you live which is the best part I was sick of having to input foods that were 'close' to the ones I was eating but not exactly what I was eating if you get what I mean this takes the guesswork out of it I hope I have the same results that I got with heartsmart
Old 11-18-2008, 12:35 AM   #55  
Gym'll fix it!!

Ooooooh I forgot to say i'm a grandma again my daughter had a baby boy last saturday night she went to hospital at 3.30pm had him at 8pm and went home on sunday afternoon 6lb 8ozs both are doing fine
Old 11-22-2008, 04:29 PM   #56  
Gym'll fix it!!

Here I am still talking to myself what are you all doing? well, i've finally started doing something about my weight and the pounds are finally on the move just shows you it works if you try just colouring my hair, thought i'd drop in while the colour develops Hope you have a good weekend
Old 11-25-2008, 06:39 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Hello everyone

Oh it was just great to catch up with all your news.

All is well here, I'm still probably about 10 pounds heavier than my fatchick days but I'm feeling good, I'm not as obsessed about food as I was at one time and I no longer obsess about the scales. I can still wear size 10 and 12 jeans so thats ok with me, I still have that horrible fat belly but even that doesn't bother me these days.

My family are all well, my eldest son is now 17 and studying for his A levels
the littla fella will be 15 next week. My parents are in great form and I go to Ireland next week with my father. Although frail still he is in good form. I took him shopping in Marks and Spencer last week, and since his mobility isn't thatr good we got a wheelchair, honest to god it was like wheeling Father Jack (from Father Ted) around.

Love
Michele xxxxxxxxxxx
micheleherts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:09 AM   #58  

Hey Miche!!!

Love the bit about your dad being Father Jack!! Glad he is still strong enough to be a character!

Cat90 - congrats on being a granny. I know what you mean about trousers cutting you in half. My either do that or they fall down on me. I always seem to wear too-loose trousers when the grounds is wet so my trousers slide down and I 'slosh' home. Grrr!

I actually got last year's SW books out - I mean when I joined by post and looked through them. I was doing alright today until I decided to spoil myself (or should it be ruined myself) with some cheddars - ok the whole pack. But listen, I am poorly (a slight cold). I need sustenance! I had guzzled down an aroange and two little paccy boxes of pineapple already.

I bought Marie Clare yesterday and it just happend to have 3 small bars of Green and Black. I shovelled in the milk choccy one last night but unfortunately it is tainted by the plastic wrapper they put around a magazine whenever they have a freebie so it tated wierd. Serves me right.

Speaking of freebies- I was going to buy it but Glamour had a free nail varnish. Of course most of those in the rack where without the nail varnish as someone decided to take it and not pay for it. Charming! Anyhow I found one with the dark red nail varnish still intact so bought it. I put it on my bedside table next to the clock. I had not even opened the bottle. Well, early this morning (4.30am ) fed up with my own constant coughing and groaning I grabbed my clock to see the time (without my glasses of course!). I knocked the nail varnish and it fell against my metal bed with a clunk. I drowsily tried to puck it up and got hold of the brush. The damn neck of the bottle had brokenLuckily I kept some paper until my bed so it went on that.
Well it could have been worse I could have spent £10 on the damn varnish.
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:48 AM   #59  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

I'm here... but off to bed in a mo, very tired... Congrats on being a Nana again Cat...

Michelle, lovely to see you on here again, glad all is well.

Nicolae, I remember you, welcome back

Peacock, you're seemingly having some accidents luv, wet trousers falling off you and nail varnish in the bed, hope the days get better...I'll be back in the week.
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote