UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2002, 09:44 AM   #121  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Good luck, Veggie!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2002, 10:45 AM   #122  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Yes, all the best Veggie, hope it all goes well for you.

I will cross everything!
Old 04-12-2002, 02:05 PM   #123  
Phat Chick

Good luck veggie - knock 'em dead
Old 04-12-2002, 02:36 PM   #124  

booty!!! youve ben very quiet all week whats up?
Old 04-12-2002, 03:33 PM   #125  
Phat Chick

For some reason I couldn't log on - it was asking me to download a file when I tried to access the message board. Went skating on Wednesday and thighs still *sensitive* but my fat booty came in real handy
Old 04-12-2002, 04:09 PM   #126  

BPB oh! eh? sounds odd!

Thanks for the good lucks BTW.

David Gray...Phoebe are you going? I had chance to see him before babylon was massive but turned it down as never heard of him then DOH DOH DOH!

I was upset this morning no forums boo hoo glad they have come back
Old 04-13-2002, 12:03 PM   #127  

Boo hoo posting after myself

Spent most of day wondering how I'm going to get to interview it is off the map I have! So went to tourist info annd it was on very edge of theres! Have to get bus then trek is it worth it? Hopefully will be able to get there!

Have had hair cut today in market stall! Everywhere else was busy! Nicky Clarke eat your heart out!

Delaney pretty please post for me????
Old 04-14-2002, 06:37 AM   #128  

Am I talking to myself or what That Delaney said she'd post last night I see no post! Im not going to lose tomorrow I been bad
Old 04-14-2002, 12:48 PM   #129  
diva of the diet

You haven't been bad Veggie you just had a minor slip up!! Just get back on track and you will be fine, we all fall down but as long as we keep getting up and taking small steps towards our goal we will get there, I have faith in you, you can do it!!
Old 04-14-2002, 02:08 PM   #130  
diva of the diet

Default Sunday Evening....

Well doesn't the weekend fly by!! Sunday evening already, hope you have all had a good one, I think Saturday and Sunday are the 2 most difficult days of the week for me and dieting, I glugged guilt free wine last night because I had saved my calories for it....not too healthy though 600 cals food and 900 cals alcohol!! I will try not to make a habit of it

We all went to a fun pool today for a swim, for the first time ever I went down all the slides with Harry and the river rapids etc, harry said " We are all having a good time today mummy......usually it is just me and daddy...."out of the mouths of babes eh!!
I know I still have a long way to go but I felt a lot better today than I have for a long time, having to walk around and stand in queues in a swimsuit.

Hope you all had a good weekend and are ready for the week ahead.
Old 04-14-2002, 07:01 PM   #131  

Hi all

I've not been around much recently (thanks for making get my butt back here Veggie ) I've been a bit of a miserable old boot recently and after doing really well and losing 19lbs I fell completely off the wagon so to speak. Several things came up at once, the usual suspects:- birthday party, dinner out, friends popping over with take-away, diet club closing for Easter.... anyway, I've been too scared to weigh myself BUT will do on Tuesday morning (official weigh in) and let you know the damage.

DH's parents came over today and MIL is really overweight and as she was talking I got a glimpse of her and me on the sofa in the window - it shocked the **** out of me - I'M REALLY FAT!!! Couldn't concentrate after that until they'd gone, I'm defintely back on the wagon now

TQ - I totally agree with you, the w/end is the worst for me too, usually all my hardwork (not recently) goes out the window when it hits Friday night!! Well done on sticking to 600 cals for food, not sure I could have done that!! My neighbour has just got herself a blender and a few cocktails recipes came with it we got plastered on Friday night on pina coladas - I got so drunk I know I'll never be able to smell rum again as long as I live (until next Friday )

Good luck for the interview Veggie, thanks again for caring.
Old 04-15-2002, 02:50 AM   #132  
diva of the diet

Great to hear from you Delaney!!
Back to the old routine for you now, dont stress too much about what the scales say they wont stay that way for long, once you get back on track, try not to give those numbers any power.

We are all in this together and I think we will all feel like this from time to time, we just have to try and help each other get back to it, we will only fail if we stop trying.
No matter how on track and motivated we are, we never know what is around the corner, the slightest thing canchuck us off track and ......before you know it , it is diet,what diet!!

We can do it, we really can!! :sheep:
Old 04-15-2002, 03:19 AM   #133  

Thanks TQ - I need all the encouragement I can get at the moment. Its about 8.30am and I've already eaten a cocktail sausage which was left over from yesterday (I didn't even know I was shoving it in!!!!!) WHY DID I DO THAT???????
Old 04-15-2002, 04:02 AM   #134  

Hello Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Veggie, yes I am going to see David Gray! Had to hang on the phone for half an hour on Saturday to get tickets though. Can't wait, roll on December. Think how skinny we will all be by December.
Old 04-15-2002, 07:25 AM   #135  

I was sitting in the job centre this morning (what you think Im gonna pay my own travel to interview) and this young lad was next to me his mate came in and sat down a bit away they were talking and he gestured to me and said that your mam? HA thankfully I am not that bothered about being mistaken for 18 yr (hopefully he wasnt 25) olds mam Im probably old enough (33) to be one round here!! Ok am bit bothered! My neighbour thinks Im in my 20's tho I prefer that!
Closed Thread