UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #1  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Default Derren Brown

Did any of you guys watch his program over the weekend involving the kittie and suggestion of negative thought? It really got me thinking about my weight loss journey and how thinking negatively and getting upset really could ruin a good thing. I was just wandering anyway, because it really is a strong thing to be able to hold up your head when you've had a slip and move forward.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 264/264/140

Yup I saw it and seriously was like omg positive thinking can decide what you do that much, no wander things go wrong.
For example I did a speach as part of my college course last month and was 100% sure it was going to go wrong and my mouth was going to dry up, suprise suprise it did.
But getting back on subject I think positive thinking is so the way to go from now on, being positive than I can lose weight and be the weight I want to be by this time next year can so help.

But I generally do love darren brown
lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:55 PM   #3  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Yeah lupin, I've always been fascinated by him, but till I watched that program I honastly didnt realize just how much my weight journey could be affected by getting upset about it!

You're doing great already by the way, Hope you continue doing so well
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote